[79th] Le_Chat

Miaou to all of you ;)

50 XP

4th March 2005

0 Uploads

148 Posts

0 Threads

#52 14 years ago
Lobobattle of britain has still chutes...but antibase camping area around AA's, planes and so on

Bravo Lobo :) ... I'm so happy to see the ABC concept at last being applied to FH ... way to go :beer: (Can't wait to see the coding ... I tried to do a ABC , SSM-pack for the maps of FH 0.65 in the past, but had some problems :( ) More generally, ref. to Midway, I think you guys are really on the right track. It is great >> to see objectives aside from conquest >> to see a nice usage of destructible (no so static anymore) objects >> to use the functionality to reserve usage of given vehicle to its own team >> to enhance team play and weapon complementarity All this will promote a fair game ... it is the demonstration that innovation does not need a new graphic engine or a stupid carrier/point system. Great to see some of our suggestion being somehow taken into account. Another step in the long list a smart innovations (like delayed respawn, respawn linked with ennemi flag, pushmap cage system ...) that have transformed the limited BF42 engin, in a truly FH great games. Thanks again to U all. Miaou :beer:

Fuzzy Bunny

Luke, I am your mother.

50 XP

2nd May 2005

0 Uploads

6,274 Posts

0 Threads

#53 14 years ago
Lobobattle of britain has still chutes...but antibase camping area around AA's, planes and so on

Very cool! Good job, nice compromise.