=7DR=von.small

for hire

50 XP

4th August 2005

0 Uploads

256 Posts

0 Threads

#12 10 years ago

This is the best map you have done by far - brilliant exactly what I was looking for, lots of planes and ground targets, a brilliant map to practice flying on!!

I just played it a allied forces, jumping into a spitfire, the bots took the other 4 spitfires - and it was so weird to be flying in group formation with them then when the 109 came streaking through the middle they all took evasive actions and split into pairs, just had a huge dogfight in the middle of the map.

I then had a quick half round in a Stukka, with the intention of practising ground bombing, but 30 seconds into the game I was crapping myself as I had three spitfires and a Beaufighter on my tail, those bots are much smarter than the old BF1942 ones and they stick to you like glue even if you use airbrakes and tight turns - I didn't survive very long but it was really good fun.

It did get a bit laggy for me but then that's not your fault it's my computer, but I have to say I asked for this kind of map and you delivered, awesome :bows:

Look forward more of your future fun-fan maps :nodding:

thomaslinxin

战地中的医务兵

50 XP

1st August 2008

0 Uploads

33 Posts

0 Threads

#13 10 years ago

thank you for play~~ =p:rofl: