Veteran Tanker

50 XP

29th April 2006

0 Uploads

1,699 Posts

0 Threads

#41 12 years ago

nice map, congrats.

to balance i suggest the feasibility of launching commander arty on allied side.

how about make a FH2 Ramelle Neuville (lol) later when FH2 2.2 comes out.

thomaslinxin

战地中的医务兵

50 XP

1st August 2008

0 Uploads

33 Posts

0 Threads

#42 12 years ago

thank all:) I will be batter map for you~~ coming soon~=p

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#43 12 years ago

YES! our new Fan Map mapper!!

good job whit the map.. i will donwload NOW

General_Henry

Veteran Tanker

50 XP

29th April 2006

0 Uploads

1,699 Posts

0 Threads

#44 12 years ago

finding out my BF2 disc again ...it's lost in such crucial moment.

=7DR=von.small

for hire

50 XP

4th August 2005

0 Uploads

256 Posts

0 Threads

#45 12 years ago

I really liked it - this guy has got talent. This is the first time I have ever got pwned by many bots.

I'm going to be critical from a playability perspective, but only because I want to give you positive feedback not because I am a stern WW2 buff.

Any chance of getting rid of the bright green area up by the Stukka Spawn point, it looks a bit unprofessional... need to extend the textures of the desert a bit perhaps.

Sink the 88s into the ground a bit, maybe put some sandbags round them.

Less hedgehogs on the beach, and more craters to go prone into in my opinion.

Put some protection (sandbags maybe) round the allied radio, each time I used it, the 88 would take me out.

Make the beach a bit longer, and slightly wider, the killzone is really quite small, I know this feels frantic, but it's often impossible to run through all that enemy fire.

Awesome map though, I'm jealous of this kind of work. Wish I had time to produce brilliant fan stuff like this.

thomaslinxin

战地中的医务兵

50 XP

1st August 2008

0 Uploads

33 Posts

0 Threads

#46 12 years ago

I'm sorry for mistake.:( my neglect let it happened. better next time~:)

thomaslinxin

战地中的医务兵

50 XP

1st August 2008

0 Uploads

33 Posts

0 Threads

#47 12 years ago

=7DR=von.small;4483423I really liked it - this guy has got talent. This is the first time I have ever got pwned by many bots.

I'm going to be critical from a playability perspective, but only because I want to give you positive feedba............

Just wait for Europe~~~~=p

[79th]Sgt-D

Netdahe

50 XP

6th May 2006

0 Uploads

1,951 Posts

0 Threads

#48 12 years ago

Sounds very nice! =p Can't wait til tonite to download and try it. Thank you and congratulations Thomaslinxin :bows:

NTH_NL

1of2 remaining FaithNomore fan

50 XP

7th July 2006

0 Uploads

280 Posts

0 Threads

#49 12 years ago

I liked the map. It was good fun overall. The British can win,although I never managed to get beyond the vierling. I just reduced the german tickets by killing lots of Axis with the HEAP shells.

I don't know if the function is [COLOR=Black][/COLOR]available in Battlecraft 2 or whatever tool you are using but in Battlecraft 42 there was a snap objects to ground function. When you have finished with placing all your objects in the map you can easily snap to them to ground with this function, so there are less floaters in the sky.

General Tso

Head Chump

50 XP

30th September 2003

0 Uploads

206 Posts

0 Threads

#50 12 years ago

Probably very off-topic, but is BF2 available in mainland China? I thought they frowned upon the portrayal of their army in vanilla BF2.

It looks like a great map, and I hope to give it a try later today.