Big Lebowski

This is not nam

50 XP

6th December 2003

0 Uploads

1,959 Posts

0 Threads

#101 13 years ago

well, both the pic and the model ingame have sandbags ontop. think the dev who made it might even have used that pic as a reference. and sure it might have been time consuming to build it, but digging in usally is. it's not like these guys had anything better to do...

and about the rock bullet thing. hehe, yeah your right.

Lobo

All your base are belong to FH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

6,883 Posts

0 Threads

#102 13 years ago

@ FryaDuck This map features a small part of Lightfoot, I made other map for Supercharge. We know about the No1 MkIII SMLE, one is being worked, if we can't finish it for 0.1 the No.4 will be used as placeholder

Grendelwolf

WWII Model fanatic

50 XP

29th July 2006

0 Uploads

12 Posts

0 Threads

#103 13 years ago

When I saw the pic of the 88 firing (the one where you see the soldier operating it) I wondered how many players you need to shoot with this thing. As I understand it, you guys are doing your very best to be as historically acurate as gameplay lets you. So - will it be a 1 player operation or do you need more?

GirlsHateMe

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

30th January 2006

0 Uploads

1,254 Posts

0 Threads

#104 13 years ago
Grendelwolf;3792850When I saw the pic of the 88 firing (the one where you see the soldier operating it) I wondered how many players you need to shoot with this thing. As I understand it, you guys are doing your very best to be as historically acurate as gameplay lets you. So - will it be a 1 player operation or do you need more?

Perhaps if you add another player onto the 88 this however speeds up reloading times after the shell becomes ejected, maybe even maneuvering the gun abit quicker than normal when you want to move it in another direction at a different target.

Wilhelm

FH2 betatester

50 XP

27th September 2004

0 Uploads

409 Posts

0 Threads

#105 13 years ago

Big LeBowSki;3792765well, both the pic and the model ingame have sandbags ontop. think the dev who made it might even have used that pic as a reference. and sure it might have been time consuming to build it, but digging in usally is. it's not like these guys had anything better to do...

and about the rock bullet thing. hehe, yeah your right.

Yesterday I was at a Borders book store and found a picture of an 88 inside the rock/sandbag circle exactly as it is shown in-game in FH2.

I wish I could find it online, but it must have come from some archive. It had great clarity and was a very nice picture. I believe it was in an Osprey book about El Alamein, too. :)

Big Lebowski

This is not nam

50 XP

6th December 2003

0 Uploads

1,959 Posts

0 Threads

#106 13 years ago
GirlsHateMe;3792945Perhaps if you add another player onto the 88 this however speeds up reloading times after the shell becomes ejected, maybe even maneuvering the gun abit quicker than normal when you want to move it in another direction at a different target.

i think it would be alot of code work for something thats probably just gonna be operated by one person anyway (wouldent be much fun for the guy not shooting...) also it would take away from other jobs on the battlefiled and in the end ultimately hurt gameplay

Eglaerinion

Vault Dweller

50 XP

22nd September 2003

0 Uploads

2,822 Posts

0 Threads

#107 13 years ago

Me likey!

That FLAK looks stunning ingame.

Levente

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

7th May 2004

0 Uploads

3 Posts

0 Threads

#108 13 years ago

when is this mod coming is coming out:rolleyes:

azreal

FH2 Betatester

50 XP

15th July 2006

0 Uploads

809 Posts

0 Threads

#109 13 years ago

ahhh there are still some ppl out there who feel the need to ask this question :p the devs claim a summer release, but no one nos for shore. also who cares about wat is surrounding an 88. heck i would take a pit made of flowers as long as i can blow up shermans and spitfires

Nigosky

FH beta tester

50 XP

28th July 2003

0 Uploads

617 Posts

0 Threads

#110 13 years ago
Levente;3793397when is this mod coming is coming out:rolleyes:

31 feb 2008 :moon: