General Rommel

BF2 Files Staff

50 XP

24th October 2004

0 Uploads

2,822 Posts

0 Threads

#21 14 years ago

Are those physics on the ... the... tommy helmets? I mean there tilted one way then in another pic there tilted straight or the other way.

zju_wangyi

Addicted FH2 Expectant

50 XP

29th January 2006

0 Uploads

413 Posts

0 Threads

#22 14 years ago

Awesome update! And such a long text that I have translation work to do now.:p

Salute to Rad again! :salute:

Bourkey

=2AIF= Bourkey

50 XP

24th July 2006

0 Uploads

442 Posts

0 Threads

#23 14 years ago

Fantastic work fellas. ...I see a medic who just shot a German...

Apro-FIN-

Real men don't change avatars!

50 XP

31st August 2004

0 Uploads

551 Posts

0 Threads

#24 14 years ago

Damn awesome guys... AGAIN! All these models and skins are such fantastic work. Are both of those guys in the tank picture actually riding the tank instead of standing top of it? Sitting one obviously is but whatabout the crouching one?

Marcituchi

The Cat Guy

50 XP

26th July 2004

0 Uploads

111 Posts

0 Threads

#25 14 years ago

Very nice screenshots. It is just me or are the British soldiers much shorter than the Germans ones?

katzinski_0

harsh critic out of love.

50 XP

2nd September 2005

0 Uploads

274 Posts

0 Threads

#26 14 years ago

i think the tilt is a bit too much, and wasn't there a forth british head model, that rad used for the initial renders, i thought that was one good because it added a second younger face to the mix..

anywho, all very nice indeed. :D

edit: i think the player head model i'm talking about is the one standing in the wallpaper.

will FH2 be using more of this normal mapping on future player models, to the same quality as shown ?

Gen'l Knight

Can't ... give peace a chance?

50 XP

9th April 2004

0 Uploads

1,920 Posts

0 Threads

#27 14 years ago

Excellente'! All looks good - the soldiers (I wanna have a towel on my head), the guns, the barbed wire, the nice looking dried out grass. That grass looks better than what is in BF2! Good job as usual mates!!

Flyboy1942

A.K.A. Ghanrage

50 XP

29th January 2005

0 Uploads

1,683 Posts

0 Threads

#28 14 years ago

Friggen gorgeous. Why is it the only picture of the british models invlolving only combat is one with a jerry filling a tommy with leady?

StrangerThanFiction

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

5th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,110 Posts

0 Threads

#29 14 years ago

katzinski_0;3402617wasn't there a forth british head model, that rad used for the initial renders, i thought that was one good because it added a second younger face to the mix..

edit: i think the player head model i'm talking about is the one standing in the wallpaper.[/quote] I believe you are thinking of the US soldier's face. Rad used that for WIP shots when he had not yet made any faces for the Tommy yet. It is not used in any of the later Tommy renders.

will FH2 be using more of this normal mapping on future player models, to the same quality as shown ?

That's the plan.

[quote=Flyboy1942;3402710]Friggen gorgeous. Why is it the only picture of the british models invlolving only combat is one with a jerry filling a tommy with leady?

We told the Landsers to keep out of the picture but one wanted to play so much that he forgot.

No.8 wire man

Who the **** is Reven?

50 XP

30th May 2006

0 Uploads

374 Posts

0 Threads

#30 14 years ago

Excellent work as per usual.

The Tommy model looks way better than the German one IMHO, is there any thoughts on revisiting the German model cause I'm assuming they are all WIP so things may change.

Don't consider this a criticism but an opinion.

Another awesome update Devs.