Newsupdate 09th January 2008 - 1800 GMT -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#21 11 years ago
Moose12;4144090 the ending is intriguing. :)

Indeed.

Apo-TTCC

FH2 Betatester

50 XP

27th October 2005

0 Uploads

716 Posts

0 Threads

#22 11 years ago

@Dronetek Is there a way to see how much you charge for participating in the tournament without registering first? I could not find anything on the fee on the page, is there any reason for not making it public? Btw the used flag for Germany in the troops section on the left is not the one used in this era, maybe the black/white/red version would fit better for a WW2 tournament.

@Topic I'm really looking forward to the next Newsupdate. :nodding:

[F|H]dutch

www.ForgottenHonor.com

50 XP

23rd March 2006

0 Uploads

201 Posts

0 Threads

#23 11 years ago
The only reason I mentioned FHT is because I've played in it and while its a good tournament, BF2C is just more professional and better coordinated. Its just my opinion.

You see this is what I mean, you joined F|H, played not more then in 2 FH1 battles and maybe 1 hour each. As I told my comrades I was suspecting you to just come and look for BFC, now I did not have a problem with it cause you seemed to be a nice guy, but now "ofcourse" you claim to make us look bad that we are less proffesional and BFC is better, witch in my book is a poor attempt to to get new members over our backs, while you have never been part of our community, a member that was just there for a few hours has no idea what F|H is about.

Now about your professionalism, I have read the BFC forums yesterday, and it seems allot of members are quiting with allot of negative stuff, statements of bad attitudes it is not like the old days as they say, people that are part of the tourney just quit, is that the reason to come to FH2? Or is it that people lost interest in the ohso proffesional Tournament in BF2 so that you are forced to go a new way? I mean, everybody that clicks on the link of BFC can read the retirement posts and why they leave.

Anyway, I asked you normally to stop mention other tournies or to try to make them look bad, you can have it the way you want, but do not forget FH community is a very tight community you will have to earn your place in it, stepping on toes of people that are here since the beginning and who are not only thinking about themselfs but who put hours and hours of work for the whole community to benefit, is not smart.

Now you have a discussion you do not need for your recruitment, instead we bother allot of people with a senceless discussion, if you would have been smarter you just praise your own cause and we would all wish you good luck and let you be, now you are making enemies, really dumb I think the tournament owner of BFC is not to pleased with your unproffesional attempts. Prolly you thought I would just sit here and let you make false claims. Well forget about it, I will defend my cause till the end.

[ASW]bigcracker

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

21st December 2004

0 Uploads

18 Posts

0 Threads

#24 11 years ago

Apo-TTCC;4145706@Dronetek Is there a way to see how much you charge for participating in the tournament without registering first? I could not find anything on the fee on the page, is there any reason for not making it public? Btw the used flag for Germany in the troops section on the left is not the one used in this era, maybe the black/white/red version would fit better for a WW2 tournament.

Its $10 every 3months,That pays for forums,TS,and battle servers but to tell you the truth i been playing here for 2 years,and while playing there i have got 2142,BF2 Booster packs, and a couple other games for free as did many others [Almost won that 8800 in the knife wars :saber:...Got beat :rolleyes: ],CS is a good Tour,i have been in a lot others but still stay,$10 over a three month period is really nothing and seeing the things we have over there,you really wouldnt mind paying,There is a 30 Day's for free,and after that you can pay the $10 or hell we can sponsor people and i know i can throw up a couple dollar subs.You may think there crazy but BF2C which is still running had thousands of people play with 8 armies on 4 full 64 man servers playing at the same time all paying $10,there is a lot of good tours but from my experience CS is really high up there,but thats just my own opinion if anyone wants to disagree with me they can =p,if you have anymore question i would always like to answer them.

About the german Flag,it was brought up and still touchy subject for a lot,and was a choice not to put it in,But full rank and unit insignia of WW2 German units are there :p

Dronetek

GF makes me horny

50 XP

26th May 2007

0 Uploads

83 Posts

0 Threads

#25 11 years ago

Apo-TTCC;4145706@Dronetek Is there a way to see how much you charge for participating in the tournament without registering first? I could not find anything on the fee on the page, is there any reason for not making it public? Btw the used flag for Germany in the troops section on the left is not the one used in this era, maybe the black/white/red version would fit better for a WW2 tournament.

What Cracker said, but if you sign up on the forums it should automatically take you to the subscription page.

Dutch: Yeah, people are starting to get sick of BF2, which is the main reason we've been temporarily loosing people. You'll see many of them say they will be back when we start a new game and many are moving to the FH2 tour.

I'm really trying hard to to come off as a dick, because I think you're a good guy Dutch. None of this is meant to slight you or your tournament in anyway.

BryanNitro

B-Man Master of the Tanks.

50 XP

25th April 2003

0 Uploads

94 Posts

0 Threads

#26 11 years ago

This isn't an update this is crap its been over a month now and no real updates are you even making a patch or just twiddling your thumbs.

Mr_Cheese

FH Dev

50 XP

12th June 2004

0 Uploads

1,997 Posts

0 Threads

#27 11 years ago

Thumb twiddling is surprisingly fun and productive. You should give it a try sometime...

Apo-TTCC

FH2 Betatester

50 XP

27th October 2005

0 Uploads

716 Posts

0 Threads

#28 11 years ago
BryanNitro;4173037This isn't an update this is crap its been over a month now and no real updates are you even making a patch or just twiddling your thumbs.

Well, just have a little patience and wait for the next news update... :rolleyes:

... That's all for today, but be sure to come back for another Forgotten Hope update in the near future featuring new content that will be included in the next release.

Admiral Donutz VIP Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#29 11 years ago

DOn't you see? The devs are all bastards and now they just sit back and do nothing because it services them a real purposes... namely... erm... nothing. So they are just sitting around for that reason...

BryanNitro

B-Man Master of the Tanks.

50 XP

25th April 2003

0 Uploads

94 Posts

0 Threads

#30 11 years ago

I'm just saying its been a month and no updates or news of progress and I don't count the two stupid Tournaments. I'm already getting bored of FH2 it took me almost 2 years for me to get bored of FH1.