30th September 2003

0 Uploads

515 Posts

0 Threads

#41 15 years ago

Look and Understand

Map- Operation Citadel Overall 4-15July 1943

cit.jpg

Basically the Wehrmacht attacked from the North. This is where the Elefants were used. The SS attacked from the south with Pokorovka being the final battle.

Map- Pokorovka pok.jpg

Approximately 40% of the Soviet Strategic Armoured reservse were committed or roughly 5000 tanks vs 2700 of the Germans.

Driver

Tomorrow Comes Today

50 XP

29th January 2004

0 Uploads

823 Posts

0 Threads

#42 15 years ago
'LIGHTNING [NL']Okay: 2 - I didn't say supercharge was a kursk map, where on earth did you get that from? [/QUOTE] Sorry, I got confused with the second post about Citadel. Maah bad. [quote=Nurenig]Something that got deleted but I read

Ok, I did say that, ONCE, before all of you ran down on me for doing it. But theres some kid thats coming up to me now badgering me about something recent. Im just curious on behalf of what your saying to these people. With all respect and no insult.

Nurenig

FH Xlite

50 XP

26th December 2003

0 Uploads

1,031 Posts

0 Threads

#43 15 years ago

Lighting You Deleted my post, Dude I totally Owned him in that post. So not cool LIGHTING,

DriverSorry, I got confused with the second post about Citadel. Maah bad. Ok, I did say that, ONCE, before all of you ran down on me for doing it. But theres some kid thats coming up to me now badgering me about something recent. Im just curious on behalf of what your saying to these people. With all respect and no insult.

Nah Driver A dude PM'ed me about it & I told him it was you. So he probally PM'ed you.

[color=red]Last warning regarding double posting!!![/color]

Not to be Double Posting but Whats wrong with Double posting, I answering questions as I see them, I not doing anything wrong am I.

Nurenig

FH Xlite

50 XP

26th December 2003

0 Uploads

1,031 Posts

0 Threads

#44 15 years ago
DriverSorry, I got confused with the second post about Citadel. Maah bad. Ok, I did say that, ONCE, before all of you ran down on me for doing it. But theres some kid thats coming up to me now badgering me about something recent. Im just curious on behalf of what your saying to these people. With all respect and no insult.

Nah Driver A dude PM'ed me about it & I told him it was you. So he probally PM'ed you. But dude what you did wasnt cool.

Nurenig

FH Xlite

50 XP

26th December 2003

0 Uploads

1,031 Posts

0 Threads

#45 15 years ago

Not to be Double Posting but Whats wrong with Double posting, I answering questions as I see them, I not doing anything wrong am I.

Driver

Tomorrow Comes Today

50 XP

29th January 2004

0 Uploads

823 Posts

0 Threads

#46 15 years ago

1. The only thing you own is your facist posse. :) 2. I left too long ago for that to be blamed on me. Check Ramser.

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#47 15 years ago
NurenigNot to be Double Posting but Whats wrong with Double posting, I answering questions as I see them, I not doing anything wrong am I.

Yes, it is wrong. You can just use the edit button (it's the button next to "quote" that says "edit") to edit your previous post, so you don't get multiple posts of the same person in a row. Why not? Because it's damned annoying to read 3 posts in a row of the same user, it takes up more space and it gets added to your postcount.

And I told you guys to use PM, you didn't so... -> Thread Closed!