Driver

Tomorrow Comes Today

50 XP

29th January 2004

0 Uploads

823 Posts

0 Threads

#1 11 years ago

Hey comrades, been a while... Now to business, how much money should I invest in my crapbox to make it compatible with FH2? Been a while since I played the game (pretty much went MIA when FH1 lagged me up). I suppose I need FH2 specs + some extra. What's a recommended system?

As for those who remember me, well I got a girlfriend and have been playing house with her since, I've been telemarketing for a while but now I'm becoming a bartender or cook (in between jobs lol), going to school too and later getting my Pilots license, so yeah... I don't necessairly have that much spare time but I've been feeling the need to play soldier... A drunk Russian one at that.

Umm... Yup.

n5096074542424772150kz9.jpg

Cheers and thanks y'all.

PS - That woman in there aint my girlfriend...

She's this brawd...

awwwjl7.jpg

Cheomesh

A cheo sort of mesh.

50 XP

28th August 2007

0 Uploads

144 Posts

0 Threads

#2 11 years ago

Well, BF2 doesn't exactly have sky high requirements. I have another PC here that I might be able to sell to you if you want, and it runs BF2 on very nice settings.

M.

It's Happy Fun Ball!

aka Killed in First Minute

50 XP

21st October 2005

0 Uploads

1,297 Posts

0 Threads

#3 11 years ago

Careful dude, I don't know about you, but my GF would freak if I posted pics of her on the net. (I know they are nice pics, but still.)

Moose12

I am also [130.Pz]Gef.Elche Pz

50 XP

6th December 2005

0 Uploads

4,456 Posts

0 Threads

#4 11 years ago

As for the rig, prally around 1000 US. As for the pictures....weird. I didnt really think the thread warrented pictures....but ok.

Driver

Tomorrow Comes Today

50 XP

29th January 2004

0 Uploads

823 Posts

0 Threads

#5 11 years ago

RE: The Rig

What kind of specs are we talking about? I know the following is true: 2 gigs of ram. The rest, I wouldn't know at all. I haven't even seen the box of BF2, and I've been rather real lazy in my research so I'm not even slightly aware of another WW2 realism shooter. As it happens this game seems to be my only refuge. I still use the same old computer FYI.

RE: Pic's & Brawd...

Those were just for the few who might remember me from a time long long ago. The few from TRA and the couple from 130 even though I'm sure everyone of those people is doing something else and even less belong to the same unit.

I remember the days when I used to piss on Eberhardt... And snipe the evil foods on that one server... And whore up the Tiger Tank... Even after it was officially nerfed...

Moose12

50 XP

6th December 2005

0 Uploads

4,456 Posts

0 Threads

#6 11 years ago

Dude we still piss and shit on eberhardt. A lot of the 130th are still here, they might remember you.

Driver

Tomorrow Comes Today

50 XP

29th January 2004

0 Uploads

823 Posts

0 Threads

#7 11 years ago

Maybe, but I'm not too popular with your crew. Zhender hates me too. I suppose I have no one but myself to blame for that number, but the law clearly states a person under the influence of alcohol is inhibited and therefore not found responsible of his actions. I don't even remember what the problem was, but I'm sure I was being my normal jackass self and that had something to do with it lol.

While I'm still asking questions and stuff, what's the situation on the popularity? Do less or more people play this game? How full are the servers? Especially late nights.

(And where art tho TRA?)

Gen'l Knight

Can't ... give peace a chance?

50 XP

10th April 2004

0 Uploads

1,920 Posts

0 Threads

#8 11 years ago

2 gigs of RAM, AMD-64 3500+, 6800XT w/256M, Audigy works for me for BF2. 8800XTs are fairly cheap now as well as better-than-mine CPU... Just make sure it is kinda medium level-Vista ready....

Driver

Tomorrow Comes Today

50 XP

29th January 2004

0 Uploads

823 Posts

0 Threads

#9 11 years ago
Gen'l Knight;39207242 gigs of RAM, AMD-64 3500+, 6800XT w/256M, Audigy works for me for BF2. 8800XTs are fairly cheap now as well as better-than-mine CPU... Just make sure it is kinda medium level-Vista ready....

Yeah I know what you mean... Mom got a new computer with Vista from Best Buy and the thing lags like crazy. I think the system itself eats 512mb off the bat. However... I've been thinking about sticking it to the man and keeping the XP system.

Moose12

50 XP

6th December 2005

0 Uploads

4,456 Posts

0 Threads

#10 11 years ago

Who did you like from 130th? And Zehnder is still there.