[nl]Invincible

FH Betatester

50 XP

29th December 2004

0 Uploads

1,437 Posts

0 Threads

#1 13 years ago

I love flying a stuka in crete.. its realy te best map to use the divebomber.. my and my mate boyd are pretty good divebombers but we have 1 BIG problem! wen we have trow our bom Away wer flying back to the german airfield to reload... but almost in every map you can make a low fly by...and reload... but on creta you need to land!!:bawl: and everytime i try to land some manic jumps for my plane or i get shot down by a noob who wants to fly 2.....:mad: or a ju52 is taking of! and if i dont pull up fast...i have at least 6 teamkills! plz tell me how do you get your bom on crete? (if the make a second runway it wil be a lot easyer or making a airtrafic-control or somthing;) ) *sorry 4 my bad english*

NoCoolOnesLeft

My Blood Is Olive Drab

50 XP

19th November 2003

0 Uploads

4,329 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

You just need to make sure the airfield is clear before reloading. If there is anything on the runway dont take the chance, it's not worth it. When it's clear glide past at medium speed with the wheels touching the ground, this will make it so the plane is slow enough for it to reload.

[nl]Invincible

FH Betatester

50 XP

29th December 2004

0 Uploads

1,437 Posts

0 Threads

#3 13 years ago

ok tanx mate:) i always try to make a run as low as posible but make sure the weels Dont hit the ground... so I wil try that out..with a stuka that is easy but whats your plane with a bf-110?? you must be flying at minemal speed! but a 110 is very fast..im scared to crash than..:(

Beast of War

Born to kill

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

2,698 Posts

0 Threads

#4 13 years ago

Something else about aircraft that i wonder about : some aircraft, mainly bombers begin to shudder like there is no tomorrow when flying.

And i don't mean firing guns but just flying straight & level. Reducing throttle doesn't help.

What's up with that ? Is that a bug in the flight code ? I think so, because when the first jets handled like that in DC it was a bug.

It happens in Val bombers and the B26 as far as i have seen, maybe more aircraft.

Arisaka

Staff suffers from PCD

50 XP

16th August 2004

0 Uploads

1,495 Posts

0 Threads

#5 13 years ago

i just don't understand why some people just *have* to fly in from left to right when reloading..... they're so lazy and hung up on score, they can easily give the team a -30 score, simply by ramming a junker!! or a stuka/BF110 flying the *correct* way!

if everybody agree on flying in from the right there are absolutely no conflicts! i've done it a million times - you come in from the right, line up, slightly high (30-50m) to avoid planes spawning. if there are no planes on the runway, then great; just make sure that you don't hit the box where it spawns. if there *are* planes on the runway, then no biggie, unless they move there are no problems. as long as you have *time* to react there is no problem. when you are so close that they start moving, and you don't have time to avoid them, then there is no problem, because you're flying so much faster, that you can easily go down on the runway and reload in front of them, without endangering those in the junker.

and btw - yes, it's low pass only, there's no need to land, even when picking up 5 bombs.

Sjoert

Dread thinks I'm a special person

50 XP

23rd August 2004

0 Uploads

308 Posts

0 Threads

#6 13 years ago
Beast of WarSomething else about aircraft that i wonder about : some aircraft, mainly bombers begin to shudder like there is no tomorrow when flying. And i don't mean firing guns but just flying straight & level. Reducing throttle doesn't help. What's up with that ? Is that a bug in the flight code ? I think so, because when the first jets handled like that in DC it was a bug. It happens in Val bombers and the B26 as far as i have seen, maybe more aircraft.

I have noticed it too. On BOB happened to me in a stuka, he111 and the ju88. I was trying to get altitude with the stuka and suddenly it started to shudder, although it didnt last too long i was shot down a short while after that. Funnily enough it didnt happen again when i took off in a plane. It could be me though cause i did happen to lag a bit on that map.

FactionRecon

11PzG Grunt

50 XP

4th August 2003

0 Uploads

3,889 Posts

0 Threads

#7 13 years ago

That happens with the Corsair on Pacific maps as well. It's been doing it since .65, and I figured they had fixed it in the patch, but apparently not.

Sjoert

Dread thinks I'm a special person

50 XP

23rd August 2004

0 Uploads

308 Posts

0 Threads

#8 13 years ago
Beast of WarSomething else about aircraft that i wonder about : some aircraft, mainly bombers begin to shudder like there is no tomorrow when flying. And i don't mean firing guns but just flying straight & level. Reducing throttle doesn't help. What's up with that ? Is that a bug in the flight code ? I think so, because when the first jets handled like that in DC it was a bug. It happens in Val bombers and the B26 as far as i have seen, maybe more aircraft.

I have noticed it too. On BOB happened to me in a stuka. I was trying to get altitude with the stuka and suddenly it started to shudder, although it didnt last too long i was shot down a short while after that. It also happened on maps such as prokhorovka and crete. It seems to be gone when you get killed. Hopefully it will be fixed soon. Because its annoying when you try to bomb something and miss due to the shudder. :(

Count Nosferatu

The Count Stalks...

50 XP

22nd February 2004

0 Uploads

2,100 Posts

0 Threads

#9 13 years ago

Consider yourself lucky to only have to land for a bomb as opposed to landing to take a piss, landing to refuel, landing for maintenance checks etc.

[CoUk]niu

I take what n0e says way too seriously

50 XP

12th March 2004

0 Uploads

2,110 Posts

0 Threads

#10 13 years ago

No need to land for a piss,Count.Ever heard the expression "relief tube"?:)