tobruk -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 12 years ago

since the african campaign is comin out first, will there be another tobruk? will the allied side be australian this time? peace

Krazy Kommando

=2AIF=

50 XP

21st September 2004

0 Uploads

558 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

i think its safe to say "yes", since tobruk is one of the most well known battles in north africa of ww2. but when will it be released, and what armies will fight there? ive got no idea

imlost19

I like to lurk

50 XP

18th April 2004

0 Uploads

36 Posts

0 Threads

#3 12 years ago

Id like two versions of tobruk!!

AussiePepsi

Addicted to GF

50 XP

20th December 2004

0 Uploads

257 Posts

0 Threads

#4 12 years ago

Aslong as the Aussies are in tobruk its all cool.

Admiral Donutz VIP Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#5 12 years ago
SirDavidHasselhoffsince the african campaign is comin out first, will there be another tobruk? will the allied side be australian this time? peace

The assies are already on the allied side in FH's 0.7 Tobruk. ;) Wouldn't make much sense if FH would put Americans or British in there for FH's 2 Tobruk, so I doubt that they won't add them. If it will feature an other army -highly unlikely I think- it probably won't be more then a temporary placeholder.

Eglaerinion

Vault Dweller

50 XP

22nd September 2003

0 Uploads

2,822 Posts

0 Threads

#6 12 years ago

Don't expect Aussies in the first release though.

Krazy Kommando

=2AIF=

50 XP

21st September 2004

0 Uploads

558 Posts

0 Threads

#7 12 years ago

ive got one request if aussies make it into FH2... PLEASE get some good genuine voice recordings. im sure some of the aussies on this forum would be all too willing to help out anyway they could. note- i do know that the current .7 voices went actually made by FH

oscar989

http://www.forgottenhonor.com/

50 XP

4th April 2005

0 Uploads

1,621 Posts

0 Threads

#8 12 years ago

Italians should be released first since they started the African theater.

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#9 12 years ago

FH2 will have a tobruk map for sure, it was the most important town in the campaign! Weither it will be in the first release however, is yet to be seen.

That Italians and especially Aussies will make it into the first FH2 release is highly unlikely.

Krazy Kommandoive got one request if aussies make it into FH2... PLEASE get some good genuine voice recordings. im sure some of the aussies on this forum would be all too willing to help out anyway they could. note- i do know that the current .7 voices went actually made by FH

The Aussie voices in 0.7 are from the lost batallion mod. Getting good voice recordings is very hard, because to get the best quality you really need to have a recording studio...

LoyalReaperDragon

[130.Pz] Lukas

50 XP

18th March 2006

0 Uploads

239 Posts

0 Threads

#10 12 years ago

w/e happens i know you developers well do whats best;)