wjlaslo

I've defected to the Pies

50 XP

13th August 2004

0 Uploads

2,762 Posts

0 Threads

#2 11 years ago

Its in a house out of bounds in the very south. You have to drive a jeep there, get out, pick it up and then to survive immediately deploy it so you fly back into the map. Then suicide, spawn on the point that is trailing behind the other one, and fly the glider to the ground. Spacebar closes door.

Fuzzy Bunny

Luke, I am your mother.

50 XP

2nd May 2005

0 Uploads

6,274 Posts

0 Threads

#3 11 years ago

Note: it spawns in that house when US capture the South flag. When Germans capture the flag, it's just a mortar kit.

You don't need to suicide, just run like hell back towards the center of the map. When your health starts dropping and you're about to die, deploy a glider (it's a C-47 towing a glider actually -- you're driving the C-47.) Then, when it's out of bounds, or someone has spawned in the glider, exit the C-47 and start running again (the out of bounds timer will have reset.) You'll make it back onto the map. Hide somewhere, you'll have something like 3-4 gliders remaining (while the glider is in the air, you're just standing there and can be killed.)

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 11 years ago

where in the house?

Fuzzy Bunny

Luke, I am your mother.

50 XP

2nd May 2005

0 Uploads

6,274 Posts

0 Threads

#5 11 years ago

Ground floor, you'll see it when you go straight in the door.

Coca-Cola

[130.Pz.]A.Aussen

50 XP

28th August 2006

0 Uploads

2,816 Posts

0 Threads

#6 11 years ago

I like how I asked mad cat this and he didn't answer back. He did however call me a nub and threatened to kill me...

jumjum

Write heavy; write hard.

50 XP

11th April 2005

0 Uploads

6,827 Posts

0 Threads

#7 11 years ago
Coca-Cola;3683803I like how I asked mad cat this and he didn't answer back. He did however call me a nub and threatened to kill me...

So warm yourself with the thought of how delicious it will be the next time you're both playing 318 when you fly it right up his fundament, screaming, "Death from above!" Ahhhhhhhh.

Fuzzy Bunny

Luke, I am your mother.

50 XP

2nd May 2005

0 Uploads

6,274 Posts

0 Threads

#8 11 years ago

Some dude on WOLF a while ago landed one right in the German base.

While hilarious from an artistic perspective, the presence of an Allied spawn point -- did I say RIGHT IN THE GERMAN BASE? -- did not amuse the admins

Safe-Keeper

Aw, c'mon Cyan, it's quality!

50 XP

28th September 2004

0 Uploads

1,225 Posts

0 Threads

#9 11 years ago

I hope it'll be more widespread in Forgotten Hope 2.

SnackBar

Mien,Where is my Party-Nose?

50 XP

3rd April 2006

0 Uploads

82 Posts

0 Threads

#10 11 years ago

Check this thread(last page) for exact place of the Glider kit.

http://forums.filefront.com/forgotten-hope-general-discussion/299657-well-since-fh-done.html