Our first full scale battle of campaign 17 will take place this Saturday October 4th and we'd love for you to join up and play your part in our international community.
If you have any questions about WaW or want to post your comments from WaW battles you've played feel free.
(Seeing as F|H had their own thread last week here is WaW's.)
Looking for organized play? Tired of the same old random battles on public servers? Looking for brand-new custom FH2 maps that take you out of the desert sand and into the grassy hills and plains of europe and the Mediterranean? Looking for a community of gamers from around the world who will challenge and respect you? Look no further than World at War. World at War is kicking off their 17th campaign, and we want YOU to be a part of the number one tournament for Forgotten Hope 2.
The World at War Tournament has been producing the best team play on the Battlefield platform for over six years. With two campaigns of FH2 under it's belt WaW has a lot of experience in preparing fun and challenging maps for tournament play by an experienced map team. The seventeenth campaign will see the German forces of the 53rd Panzer-Korps-Division "Großdeutschland" face off against his Majesty's 54th East African Infantry Division. Both divisions feature experienced and dedicated officers that have worked their way up the ranks and are ready to lead you into battle. Will you be fighting with defending champions of the Reich or will you turn the tide and bring victory to the Empire?
What can the World at War Tournament offer you?
- Massive 11-hour 64-player engagements every Saturday. Battle when you can, leave when you have to. Organized engagements allows you to play the game the way it was meant to be played.
- Fight as part of the entire war effort by capturing and defending territories that have an effect on the campaign outcome. Follow the progress of the war using the new and improved battle map.
- Take part in battles that are pivotal to leading your team to victory. A new and enhanced score system means that every round of the battle will count making for very close end exciting battles, right down the the last round.
- Coordinate with your company buddies on the battlefield using TeamSpeak 2 technology. A microphone is preferred but not mandatory.
- A thriving community of diverse gamers, including players from around the world.
- A complete gaming experience. Relive World War II as if you were there. Start as an enlisted soldier and work your way up the historical rank structures to fight and lead as an NCO or even an officer. Work as part of a unit complete with a chain of command. Earn badges and authentic medals and make your mark on WaW history. Intuitive strategies and battle preparation make the World at War tournament like no other.
- Best of all: WaW is completely free!
And we have a winner for guessing today's update!
I didn't make it!
Lightning said there will be no update... come on lightning... just show some new weapons ingame (Carcano, Breda etc). won´t hurt anyone.
Ts4EVER;4609425Lightning said there will be no update...
Damn, I lost again.