Reelex

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

12th January 2005

0 Uploads

22 Posts

0 Threads

#1 13 years ago

Hi Guys :talker: , I am a huge fan of the 101st Airborne division and Band Of Brothers. I also collect a lot about WOII like docu's, books and films. And since i've been to Normandy in 2004 for the 60th ann., it has become even more than my hobby. I also play online ( A lot !! ). Games like America's Army and Call Of Duty for instance. My playername is: Reelex Ok here's the deal. I would really like an Avatar and Banner with all this in it. Y guys wanna list? Ok here it is: - My playername should be in it = Reelex - The sign of the 101st ( The Screaming Eagle ) see pic. below. - A screenshot or something cool of the series of Band Of Brothers in it ( like a pic or footage of them jumping from a plane ? ) - Some remarks of the WOII. ( Maybe some black and white footage like the landings on Normandy on 6-6-1944? ) - My clan's website= www.thds.nl Now i understand its goin to be hard to make this. Somewhere on this website i saw a banner with some short gif footage in it. Looked pretty cool to me. I also saw an avatar with flashing name's and with cool gif movement in it, y know, that kinda stuff. When y look at my av, ( it was made with windows paint :bawl: ). Terrible eh? Would like my new av and banner to be really dramatic WOII style. :naughty: Anyways.....I hope there's who thinks he/she can make this and wants to put some time in it. And maybe for the those who see this as a hobby ( making/designing av's and banners ) it is a big challenge. I'm looking forward to yr masterpieces :bows: and making me a happy man :lol: . Thnx guys, Reelex :cya:

Captain Snow

Druid Tank - -

50 XP

26th August 2004

0 Uploads

3,685 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

No needs for a thread, you posted in my shop....

Reelex

50 XP

12th January 2005

0 Uploads

22 Posts

0 Threads

#3 13 years ago
theomanNo needs for a thread, you posted in my shop....

Yeah, i know.....I posted this before i saw y're helpin people out too..... But who knows......maybe there more guys who want to help me out.....:nodding:

Captain Snow

Druid Tank - -

50 XP

26th August 2004

0 Uploads

3,685 Posts

0 Threads

#4 13 years ago

reelexsigjpg7gz.jpg

Der Sturmbannführer

The One, The Only

50 XP

23rd May 2004

0 Uploads

3,985 Posts

0 Threads

#5 13 years ago

wow theo.... sorry but ill have to say thats complete crap, u cant tell what country that pilot is for, let alone what plane that is, and it isnt even what he asked for... not to mention the text is oddly placed...

Yannick

A psychedelic experience.

50 XP

16th April 2004

0 Uploads

10,644 Posts

0 Threads

#6 13 years ago

yeah i hav to agree there...

ill try something reelex.

J-Dub'

What are these damn animals?

50 XP

1st July 2004

0 Uploads

6,013 Posts

0 Threads

#7 13 years ago

Anyone who knows anything about planes knows thats an american/british plane...

Der Sturmbannführer

The One, The Only

50 XP

23rd May 2004

0 Uploads

3,985 Posts

0 Threads

#8 13 years ago

yeah, no shit, BUT WHAT PLANE...

Reelex

50 XP

12th January 2005

0 Uploads

22 Posts

0 Threads

#9 13 years ago

Thnx Blitzkrieg 4 giving it a try! And also Sturmbannführer ! :naughty: And about that plane ? WOuld he mean a C-47 ( Douglas ) ? And Theoman its ok......:uhm:

SnuFFeh

50 XP

17th March 2004

0 Uploads

3,884 Posts

0 Threads

#10 13 years ago

Sorry lads, but Panzer mate, just 'cause your a moderator, doesnt mean you can bad mouth other members. The forums rules still apply to you. I know they werent directly at a member, but offensive language is against the forum rules, and to be honest, if your going to take the asshole approach to every discussion you enter, im going to stay well away from you. Thread closed. Opened again, Reelex spoke to me privately. The point still stands Panzer, I wont hesitate to give you a warning regardless of you being a moderator or not...