Flakpanzer

Official Forum Spoiled Kid!

50 XP

8th February 2004

0 Uploads

850 Posts

0 Threads

#1 13 years ago

I suddenly have had an urge to be patriotic, more so than I already am (stfu don't get me started, lol) I am a HUGE obsessor over the Blackhawk, and the Stryker. I also was wanting to get some troops, current (can be either US or British, they both kick so much ass, w00t you Brits are highly respected, because you have always been willing to go into combat with us (well, almost always) and so have the Canadians (NATO and such) But anyways. I was hoping someone with some uber-talent could get them together. If you can get a Med-vac blackhawk, that'd be better. It doesn't matter. I just want something that is so awesome, that when I turn on my PC, I don't think about whether or not the war is bad (even though I personally think it is, in Iraq) but that I know we are kicking ass, because we have kickass troops, and technology. If possible, can ya get an american and British (no making either bigger, based on your location, try to keep em even) flag in, I'd like to have those in the back ground, or something. Just to show our Allied-ness with eachother! If you need anymore clarification, just ask. :tank: :flag: I am very patriotic, and just a bit liberal (hehe, don't get me started) but please, don't let my political stance stop you from kicking ass, and getting on my list of kickassedness! I wasn't sure if this belonged here or in the sig and av request, so I put it here

Fragger

ε..з

50 XP

22nd April 2002

0 Uploads

6,816 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

How about some images?

Mack_42

It's a Pirates life for me!

50 XP

5th May 2005

0 Uploads

86 Posts

0 Threads

#3 13 years ago

He has so many...proposals. I have no problem at all of helping this PAtriot out;) just want him to pick his pictures. Reguards

Flakpanzer

50 XP

8th February 2004

0 Uploads

850 Posts

0 Threads

#4 13 years ago

Ahaha, forgot about that. I'll get some up, if you can't work with em, then if you want, you can either request I find a different one, or find your own. I'll post multiple of each, so you can pick and choose, or just put em all in. I'm no good at graphics work, so I'm not sure if its even possible to work with some of these. I'll have the others in the next post

Flakpanzer

50 XP

8th February 2004

0 Uploads

850 Posts

0 Threads

#5 13 years ago

Here's more. I didn't get brit flags, since I didn't know which ones to get, and its such a pain in the ass to find one that didn't look generic. I gave up. If you find more suitable pics, by all means, use them. These are just ones I could find. I had trouble finding some pwning brit pics, because I kept getting WWI stuff. You might give a crack at it, if you want. try to find a brit flag if you want. I don't have the patience for so much googling lol

Fragger

ε..з

50 XP

22nd April 2002

0 Uploads

6,816 Posts

0 Threads

#6 13 years ago

Please don't ever double post again.

Flakpanzer

50 XP