With the imminent release of the new Brothers in Arms & Call of Duty games, this contest's theme is "[COLOR=Red]World War 2[/COLOR]". The Rules are:
- [COLOR=Black]Must contain the included render or follow the stated style.[/COLOR]
- [COLOR=Black]Must be watermarked with "FileFront" and your forum name.[/COLOR]
- [COLOR=Black]Animation is optional.[/COLOR]
- [COLOR=Black]Signature submissions must be your own work.[/COLOR]
- [COLOR=Black]Only 1 entry per person (Can be changed by request.)[/COLOR]
- [COLOR=Black]No bigger than 500 x 150px. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=Red][COLOR=Black]October 10th [/COLOR][/COLOR]is the deadline for entering, voting will follow from that point until[COLOR=Red][COLOR=Black] October 17th. If you have any problems, questions, or wish to switch your entry, please PM -Section-, Count_Chocu1a or Ki Adi Mundi for assistance[/COLOR][/COLOR]
-_-(sorry, I have no idea what that really is)
wich ww2 figures and symbols are allowed to be in it? I just want to be sure that I don't make a sig that is not allowed, like eisenhower and rommel? can they be in?
I believe the same rules apply as the FF policy on Nazi imagery. http://forums.filefront.com/announcements/316651-final-update-nazi-imagery.html
ok, well I was planning something with a general of each side, that should be ok if I check the rules
Oh, how I remember all THAT controversy back in the day . . .
I'm on it.
I take it "No pictures showing leading figureheads of the Nazi regime" means no Hitlar, right?
no, i means no pie, of course it means no hitler... lol
I'm THinking About Giving It A Try.
Just keep away from swastikas and prominent war criminals... you'll be fine.