carl4286

Revenge was here.

50 XP

14th December 2004

0 Uploads

1,605 Posts

0 Threads

#1 13 years ago

Hello graphics team. I really appriciate what you guys are doing here... helping us all out with our sig/avatar needs. Anyways, I requested a new sig awhile back (my first) and I'm not quite sure if it was more than two months or not, but if it wasn't I'm very sorry. Well, heres the request: Sig Request Form

Signature IMAGE: attatched NICK: YES (note... the name is carl4286, not carl456 as it appears in my current sig/avatar) TEXT: "STAR TREK"... below that... "ONLINE" (the name of the upcoming MMORPG, Star Trek Online) Avatar FROM SIG? = YES If possible, I would like the attatched image as the background with the words STAR TREK ONLINE in the same format as the words STAR TREK NEMESIS are in this picture, but I would like them to have more of a blueish hue, instead of the greenish hue of the words in the picture I linked to (to complement the blueish glow of the engines in the picture... but the exact color is completely at your discresion). The words may be placed wherever you see fit in the picture... somewhere in the sig I would also like my name, "carl4286" in any font that you think fits. Finally, if possible I would like this image (a combadge) somewhere in the picture, but barely visible as a watermark... possibly behind the words STAR TREK ONLINE, but that is also entirely up to you. Thank you very much for trying, and if you need anything clarified, please feel free to ask (or use your own artistic judgement). Also, I'm sorry if I'm being too specific.... I can never tell.

Pb2Au

Droolworthy

50 XP

4th October 2004

0 Uploads

8,461 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

Heh, sry about my stupid mistake mis-numbering on your name. I'll see what I can do later, now it's too late and my brain is performing automatic shutdowns.

carl4286

Revenge was here.

50 XP

14th December 2004

0 Uploads

1,605 Posts

0 Threads

#3 13 years ago

Haha... its not a problem PB2AU. It's still an awesome sig... thanks!

Steakboy

50 XP

26th June 2004

0 Uploads

8,354 Posts

0 Threads

#4 13 years ago

Don't even think you'll get even close to the same quality from me that you got from PB2AU :p

carl.png cheaply animated (I don't like this one) carl.gif

Pb2Au

Droolworthy

50 XP

4th October 2004

0 Uploads

8,461 Posts

0 Threads

#5 13 years ago

carl42869od.pngcarlavy8vp.png Personally I think it's worse than the current one, but then again your name is spelled right...

carl4286

Revenge was here.

50 XP

14th December 2004

0 Uploads

1,605 Posts

0 Threads

#6 13 years ago

It looks pretty good in my opinion. Is there any chance that you could make my name a little smaller and slightly less visible (you could even remove the glow if you think it looks alright), and if the background allows, center the words STAR TREK ONLINE (and make them all caps)? If possible, could you also do a little less cropping of the background picture? It's OK to strech/squish it a little, I just want to show as much of the fleet as possible. It looks damn good though. Thanks, to both of you.

Pb2Au

Droolworthy

50 XP

4th October 2004

0 Uploads

8,461 Posts

0 Threads

#7 13 years ago

I'm sorry, no, that's not possible. J/K. here: carl28oi.png I can't fit more into the avatar, so I won't revise that.

carl4286

Revenge was here.

50 XP

14th December 2004

0 Uploads

1,605 Posts

0 Threads

#8 13 years ago

Haha... thanks PBleetAU, it looks awesome! I'll keep the other one handy, but this one looks awesome. Thanks again! Edit: ehhh???? What do you think? Looks damn good if you ask me.