It's alright, you might actually add something into your post like "Text" or sumtin. My first sigs I ever made were in paint....
First sig ever? What about the one with the motorcycle guy?
i didnt make that
colten155i didnt make that
What program did you use? PS?
Tell us what you did perhaps would make it more...interesting.
photoshop cs2.... just a grunge background and threw in the pic and some text and text effects.. very simple... but im verynew to this
colten155photoshop cs2.... just a grunge background and threw in the pic and some text and text effects.. very simple... but im verynew to this
The brushing is overdone. Um, the picture you faded into the background should be adjusted to the same color as background to make it blend / mesh together better.
Also, try adding some deapth to the font, and putting it in a corner, it will inprove it over all and make it stand out more.
Friendly Tip from Vanquish.
Looks decent for a first time sig. Try a color scheme a little more condensed (you have primarily red graphics and text on a green and grey background, with blue shades in it) As many people, I started on MSPaint. You are *just* starting and have CS2? That sounds... slightly odd. But, stick with it and you'll get good.
46 and 2, are just ahead of me
23rd September 2004
1. The sig needs to be larger, as of right now, too small for that type of picture. Maybe a small abstract sig, but not one with an image.
2. Spider-Man is stretched, thats not good. You want to use Photoshop and the "constrain proportions" option in Image Size to make it smaller.
3. Spider-Man needs to be blended. Change the layer style to "luminosity" or something like that (i use PS 6 and i know its different in PS 7).
4. Spider-Man should be smaller overall and i see a white part.
5. Gradient on the text isn't working really. How about just plain white and overlay but keep the stroke.
6. Try different colors. After switching the layer style to luminosity, go to new adjustment layer > color balance, then play with that maybe for a red and white look.
Is that enough feedback? ;)
thanks for all the feedback!:D and PB2AU... ive had cs2 for awhile i just use it for different things never used it for stuff like this.. my dad uses it alot... but thanks for the feedback i lvoe critism:nodding: