Silberio VIP Member

Bourée

392,819 XP

9th October 2007

0 Uploads

37,218 Posts

4 Threads

#1 2 years ago

Here,a sh it I made with the GTA Director Editor thingy, it was fun as HELL but don't expect too much from it. It was vaguely inspired by Terminator 2: The Judgement Day.

But this has way better plot.

EDIT:

Brief synopsis of the plot:

Spoiler: Show
the cop is just a regular cop who gets called out on a case at the airport, when she arrives she's met by the chicano girl who's there to receive MARIACHI ROBOT, a highly advance artificial inteligence with semi-organic tissue to better blend in with humans in a dystopic future in which a corporation of sentient machines have enslaved humanity. For some reason he's a Mariachi. She (the chicano) has strict plans of receiving the MARIACHI ROBOT at a specific date an time, planned in the past, which if it works in the future, will send him to that exact location, and it works. His plan is to crash a plane into a random building to create damage to society and take down future VIP, whom in the future, work against the machines. His plans are thwarted  by THE COP, whom in the end, turns out to be a rogue robot from the future, who travelled back in time in case the sentient machines would send a killer robot.

qjyUJrq.png

FileTrekker Über Admin

I'm spending a year dead for tax reasons.

269,299 XP

15th December 2002

85 Uploads

22,518 Posts

1,747 Threads

#2 2 years ago

I enjoy this video very much.

But I was expecting a giant robot.

Danny King | Community Manager | GameFront.com

Lindale Forum Mod

Mister Angry Rules Guy

241,126 XP

1st February 2010

0 Uploads

23,429 Posts

2 Threads

#3 2 years ago

Dear Tovarisch Silberioski:

Lindale Productions has seen your pilot episode for Mariachi Robot, and approves of this.

We have enclosed a sum of £550 to begin your funding. We expect filming of the first season to start on or by September 1st.

Congratulations, and best of luck to you.

With best regards: Lindale Lindale Productions

5474158159_364e3664a5_b.jpg

filesnation_by_lindale_ff-da1kplo.png

Silberio VIP Member

Bourée

392,819 XP

9th October 2007

0 Uploads

37,218 Posts

4 Threads

#4 2 years ago

Many, many, many thank, I sat from 6 AM to 6 PM doing this.

Endorsement of 550 squid will be used not on not drog, but on more magnificent of production

regards from bielorus

qjyUJrq.png

Admiral Donutz VIP Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#5 2 years ago

Tell those cops to hide behind the engineblock when an assaultrifle is fired. And where were the animals? GTA lacks possums but any good film features animals.