Hey, im new to this sig making. I made my first sig today, took 1 hour following a tut. I saw some sig's which have scan lines going up or down on there sig's. How do i put them on my sig, so i get a line which goes from the bottom and to the top of my sig???
Here is a direct link to it http://img471.imageshack.us/img471/356/dubyoo0xb.jpg
Start a new document. 2px Height 1px Wide Zoom in to 1600% Make the top half Black and the bottom Clear Edit > Define Pattern. Now go into your signature, Ctrl+A(Select All), Edit>Fill>Pattern(Choose your pattern)
Hey, thanks for replying.But how do i make a animated scanline?
what do you mean by an animated scanline?
He means like this :
Use the rectangular marquee tool to make a rectangle(or scanline) fill it with your color and set it to soft light.
Now do this :
- Press Ctrl+Shift+M (Jump to ImageReady)
- Click Duplicate Current frame located in the Animation window.
- Now use the move tool to move the layer so its top is at the top of the signature.
- Click Tween also located in the Animation Window. Choose Position and nothing else at 3-5frames.
- Click on the very first frame then hold shift and click the very last frame. Click the timing on one of them and enter 0.1sec.
- Press Play and watch.
aaah that's useful
*adds to big file of useful information for future reference*