Serio VIP Member

The Dane

149,931 XP

11th November 2006

3 Uploads

12,511 Posts

38 Threads

#1 2 years ago

So, I just finished this amazing experience. I hesitate to call it a game, because it wasn't. There wasn't an objective. There wasn't anything to really do. You solved some puzzles, you explored a bit. But it was an experience. An incredible experience. Like a very pleasant zen dream.

2OSfhpG.jpgg1mJVg1.jpgBFi5AKQ.jpgZdWh9CK.jpgF4XigNJ.jpg7ij4tdZ.jpguEYvbI5.jpgf3axiwI.jpgXaHmmxW.jpg5TkgY65.jpg

FileTrekker √úber Admin

I'm spending a year dead for tax reasons.

269,304 XP

15th December 2002

85 Uploads

22,518 Posts

1,747 Threads

#2 2 years ago

....what is it?

I want to try it?

Danny King | Community Manager | GameFront.com

Barbas

Hound dog

50 XP

2nd May 2016

0 Uploads

440 Posts

0 Threads

#3 2 years ago

How dare you. Why I've never been so pissed off in my life. Do you even know art? Do you? Yeh bastard, yeh.

Seriously, game looks quite interesting and colorful. A bit like Minecraft, only you cover more distance.

I had a zen-like dream once. Two in a row, in fact. I murdered a load of people including family and strangers using a fire-axe. Zany times, dangerous cheese.

Calvin%2B%2526%2BHobbes%2Bsnow%2Bforts.jpg

Serio VIP Member

The Dane

149,931 XP

11th November 2006

3 Uploads

12,511 Posts

38 Threads

#4 2 years ago

"FileTrekker"....what is it?

I want to try it?

Journey is an experience. That's the best way to describe it, I think. There's no tutorial, no "point" to the game. You simply traverse these locations, picking up signs that something used to be there. There's a story, but it's very much up to you to interpret it.

Superfluous Curmudgeon VIP Member

AOE2 Addict

11,741 XP

22nd December 2007

0 Uploads

794 Posts

9 Threads

#5 2 years ago
"Serio"

"FileTrekker"....what is it?

I want to try it?

Journey is an experience. That's the best way to describe it, I think. There's no tutorial, no "point" to the game. You simply traverse these locations, picking up signs that something used to be there. There's a story, but it's very much up to you to interpret it.

Hmm... I've listened to the soundtrack, and it's just fantastic. Maybe I'll try the game one day.