Sig Request 9 replies

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 10 years ago

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could make me a Sig for a clan that I am in for Call of Duty 4. The Clans name is International Serious Co-Op or ISC. We are all 18+ years old gamers. I am looking for some Sigs where we ccan change or add in our ranks for in the clan when we need to, if it is possible to have a sig like that. Anything Dark/evil looking but still has the CoD4 look will work. Also if the clan saying could be added also which is "In Honor We Trust" That would be great.

Thanks for the Help

Marden

qwerty

50 XP

4th September 2008

0 Uploads

505 Posts

0 Threads

#2 10 years ago

Hm, I might have an idea, though you want one general signature for your entire clan? If yes, I could give you then .psd when I'm done with it, so you could easily edit it... But you'll have to have PhotoShop for that... Or if you don't have too much members I could help you more, but I don't really want to become your own sig generator.

Zapex

Advanced Member (I can dream, alright?)

51 XP

20th July 2008

0 Uploads

4,479 Posts

0 Threads

#3 10 years ago

I'll Give It A Try Today. So I'll Leave A Spot Blank For The Ranks And Names And Crap?

Marden

qwerty

50 XP

4th September 2008

0 Uploads

505 Posts

0 Threads

#4 10 years ago

signaturecodmg2.png

RAM

ForgottenHope Gamer

50 XP

23rd February 2005

0 Uploads

708 Posts

0 Threads

#5 10 years ago

your welcome to use any of my CoD4 sigs that I've ready made at this link: Free Sigs & I can add any text & etc. you want. If you can not find anything you like then supply a pic and I or someone else will be more than glad to make a sig for you and your clan.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 10 years ago

Pretty much the names and ranks are as such. [ISC]MGS_Arvax is how we do the ranks and the names for the clan. We can photoshop the names in if needed. Any Sigs will work for the clan since some have different taastes but alot are the same taste (Tis Human :P ). Thanks for the first Sig. Any others will be a Big Help :)

RAM

ForgottenHope Gamer

50 XP

23rd February 2005

0 Uploads

708 Posts

0 Threads

#7 10 years ago

Did you want me to put text on one of my pre-made sigs or are you going to do your own text?

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#8 10 years ago

If you could put a name on one of your sigs that would be great. [ISC]MGS_Arvax I was looking at your sigs and i was wondering if you could do it on your Misc. sig on page 3 that would be great. Thanks alot for the sigs

RAM

ForgottenHope Gamer

50 XP

23rd February 2005

0 Uploads

708 Posts

0 Threads

#9 10 years ago
'[ISCArvax;4561554']If you could put a name on one of your sigs that would be great. [ISC]MGS_Arvax I was looking at your sigs and i was wondering if you could do it on your Misc. sig on page 3 that would be great. Thanks alot for the sigs

the orange one.... second from the end or the red one?

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#10 10 years ago

The Orange one if you could please. Didn't see the red one lol.