G.R.A.E.M.E. VIP Member

OW & HS Addict

178,776 XP

14th August 2008

0 Uploads

15,860 Posts

0 Threads

#1 7 years ago

As posted by myself in this thread, this SotW theme will be one that has been requested Master Lindale some time ago, but kind of forgot to do this time for quite a while. So, fair's fair. :)

This week's theme is: LIGHTSABERS

On that note, you're encouraged to send a PM if you'd like to suggest a theme, preferably one that hasn't been done yet.

Submissions:

Master Lindale picture.php?albumid=576&pictureid=9115

Inyri Forge gif2.gif

Formerly known as Graeme and Arld.

Lindale Forum Mod

Mister Angry Rules Guy

241,131 XP

1st February 2010

0 Uploads

23,429 Posts

2 Threads

#2 7 years ago

[COLOR=orange]On a bit of a side note, this one was made entirely in Microsoft Word 2010, just as an experiment to discover exactly what that program is capable of. I must say, it is quite the amazing program. I just wonder how many people can read Arabesh.[/COLOR] [COLOR=orange][/COLOR] [COLOR=orange]picture.php?albumid=576&pictureid=9115[/COLOR]

filesnation_by_lindale_ff-da1kplo.png

Lindale Forum Mod

Mister Angry Rules Guy

241,131 XP

1st February 2010

0 Uploads

23,429 Posts

2 Threads

#3 7 years ago

[COLOR=orange]Is anyone else going to rise to the occasion? I should hate to have requested a theme, only to be myself doing something about it. The whole point I suggested it was to see what everyone else's ideas would be, and to see if any would be interesting enough for me to ask if one could be modified for consignment. Think of it as an audition. Goodness knows there are a great many who know much more than I do about graphics designing, and how to do it all. :clueless:[/COLOR]

G.R.A.E.M.E. VIP Member

OW & HS Addict

178,776 XP

14th August 2008

0 Uploads

15,860 Posts

0 Threads

#4 7 years ago

I'll enter. I didn't install Photoshop on this new laptop as of yet, so I'll have to do that first.

It's been a year or perhaps even two since I've messed around with SotWs myself though, so let's see just how rusty my skills are. =p

Museum

the operator

50 XP

28th October 2005

0 Uploads

10,069 Posts

0 Threads

#5 7 years ago

I'll definitely be entering! Tomorrow I'll have some free time to work with.

Granyaski VIP Member

High as a kite

107 XP

29th May 2008

0 Uploads

11,881 Posts

1 Threads

#6 7 years ago
Master Lindale;5570563[COLOR=orange]. I just wonder how many people can read Arabesh.[/COLOR]

Not 100% fluently but I know the general gist of it. I try to keep my knowledge of it to a minimum. Not a good way to chat up girls:lulz:

G.R.A.E.M.E. VIP Member

OW & HS Addict

178,776 XP

14th August 2008

0 Uploads

15,860 Posts

0 Threads

#7 7 years ago

I guess we'll extend this one until Friday, and then have a quick voting round for two days. Gives me some time to install Photoshop as well then, internship has caused me to land in some busy days. :p

Inyri Forge VIP Member

[Insert User Title Here]

55 XP

15th March 2005

0 Uploads

25,940 Posts

0 Threads

#8 7 years ago

Blarglepot at the ring around the edge. Took me too long to bother fixing it. :p

gif2.gif

Lindale Forum Mod

Mister Angry Rules Guy

241,131 XP

1st February 2010

0 Uploads

23,429 Posts

2 Threads

#9 7 years ago
[COLOR=orange]That is great! I really like the rotation of the hilt. The only thing I would ever change about that would be to have the writing as an engraving on the hilt itself. Other than that, good job! :nodding:[/COLOR]

Zapex

Advanced Member (I can dream, alright?)

51 XP

20th July 2008

0 Uploads

4,479 Posts

0 Threads

#10 7 years ago

If the polls not up by midnight tomorrow I'll enter!