13th July 2006
I'm starting this one a bit early, because I hope it will give people a little more time to work on their entries.
- [COLOR=Black]Must contain the included render or follow the stated style.[/COLOR]
- [COLOR=Black]Must be watermarked with "FileFront" and your forum name.[/COLOR]
- [COLOR=Black]Animation is optional.[/COLOR]
- [COLOR=Black]Signature submissions must be your own work.[/COLOR]
- [COLOR=Black]Only 1 entry per person (Can be changed by request.)[/COLOR]
- [COLOR=Black]No bigger than 500 x 150px. [/COLOR]
The theme for this [COLOR=Black]week [/COLOR]is [COLOR=Red]Break the Rules. [COLOR=Black]Which means that almost all of those pretty rules up there go out the window. The signature still has to be your own work. You don't have to stay within the pixel limit, but I ask that if you submit a large work that you use spoiler tags.
Entries can be submitted until Saturday, the 31st of May. Voting will follow from that point until Saturday, the 7th of June.
[/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=Red][COLOR=Black]Have fun taggin'[/COLOR][/COLOR]
Here we go ladies and gents.. a lot of entries, this time!
The Artistically Challenged
17th February 2003
Kind of ew, but yeah.
Might as well (From my gallery) (Third letter is S, then h =p)
Feel my heat, Heavens on fire.
3rd August 2005
I see no watermark on any of those entries...
Count_Chocu1a;4357797I see no watermark on any of those entries...
Ah yes. (right there in the lower right corner)
But Chocula, its a Break the Rules SOTW, that means we break the rules, doesnt it?
Yes, but in there, it said:
[COLOR=Red][COLOR=Black]Which means that almost all of those pretty rules up there go out the window.[/COLOR][/COLOR]
But, she didnt stat What rules stay, now did she? Any how, If you want the Watermark, just say waht Rules stay and what dont, por just ask :P
26th June 2004
Haha, I like how the single most confusing contest is the one with no rules :lookaround: