redgroupclan

is gay.

50 XP

16th August 2008

0 Uploads

15,616 Posts

0 Threads

#11 7 years ago

NA4xE.png GIMP makes it hard to make something look good with no prior planning. :( 5mKfd.png

Commissar MercZ

Notable Loser

300,005 XP

29th January 2005

0 Uploads

27,113 Posts

0 Threads

#12 7 years ago

No matter, we have our first entry then. Which template do you prefer? Though we might have to offer both as options if no one else enters.

redgroupclan

is gay.

50 XP

16th August 2008

0 Uploads

15,616 Posts

0 Threads

#13 7 years ago

I don't particularly care for one over the other. Someone else could probably come up with something better in a couple minutes.

Maybe you should have a sticky for this thread in the Spam Forum.

Red Menace

SCHOFIELD DID 4/30

415,760 XP

10th August 2004

0 Uploads

40,364 Posts

1 Threads

#14 7 years ago

Indeed we should!

sigpic82523_3.gif</div></body></html>

Commissar MercZ

Notable Loser

300,005 XP

29th January 2005

0 Uploads

27,113 Posts

0 Threads

#15 7 years ago
Red Menace;5597825Indeed we should!

Already was done.

I think I'm going to set the end of this contest for Friday probably. With nominations ongoing we should probably have this taken care of.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#16 7 years ago

Coach Outlet Handbags, was founded coach outlet online store in 1941, the family business seminarsIt requires a celebration any time that you can locate a discounted amount for any Coach handbag These discount Coach Outlet Store given, clients of the company, they purchased Coach Handbag or electric discharge In our Coach Factory Outlet do feel and ease A wealth of point-of-sale coach would love an alternative program of accessories, including bags, business cases, briefcases, at weekends and accessories for bicycles, shoes, watches, scarves, sunglasses, jewellery and perfumes for men and women The price is much lower in our Coach Factory Store Our Coach Poppy Collection in a variety of coach outlet online materials in popular and recognized by many peopleYou can install this specific free coach outlet in a few minutes, and it may offer you relief whenever you are on the internet along with your computer system Perhaps this is one reason why half a century later, the coach has a growing number of customers I will not try out to market you nearly anythingCoach Poppy Collection is one of the most popular for a group of women, coach outlet store online which is two Tylish and sophisticated Bullet points are needed in a lot of ways; one objective they can serve is dealing with achievable questions or problems We offer you many fashion coach outlet Bags, such as Coach Poppy Collection, Coach Handbags, and so on Luxurious linens as satin fabrics provide for which he has a beautiful sheen There are several types of Coach handbags are in fashion, the reliable quality and reasonable price reductions and more fun to watch And give a touch of modern gold, equipment has all parties except that there is also a modern, elegant appeal

G.R.A.E.M.E. VIP Member

No-Life Overwatch Player

178,803 XP

14th August 2008

0 Uploads

15,861 Posts

0 Threads

#17 7 years ago

The other award images competition's deadline is on January 4th @ 9 PM PST / 5 AM GMT+0. Want to have the same deadline, or keep it to Friday either way? Up to you. =p

Formerly known as Graeme and Arld.

Commissar MercZ

Notable Loser

300,005 XP

29th January 2005

0 Uploads

27,113 Posts

0 Threads

#18 7 years ago
~kyrillix~;5598182The other award images competition's deadline is on January 4th @ 9 PM PST / 5 AM GMT+0. Want to have the same deadline, or keep it to Friday either way? Up to you. =p

I think for expediency we'll just do the same date. It doesn't seem anyone but RGC has shown an interest in this. If someone posts and needs more time I'll extend it, but other wise I'll lock this in with the other awards' deadline.

Crumbs

Forum Martyr

50 XP

11th September 2002

0 Uploads

6,055 Posts

0 Threads

#19 7 years ago

I think we should just steal the template for the other awards.

Red Menace

SCHOFIELD DID 4/30

415,760 XP

10th August 2004

0 Uploads

40,364 Posts

1 Threads

#20 7 years ago

I'll try something this weekend when I have the time off.

sigpic82523_3.gif</div></body></html>