Serio VIP Member

The Dane

149,846 XP

11th November 2006

3 Uploads

12,506 Posts

37 Threads

#1 2 years ago

Since my "Escapists of GameFront" thread was so popular, I've decided I want to do something similar again. This time, it will be with Paradox Interactive's Stellaris game.

I've already decided that I'll be played a custom faction. Its name will, of course, be FilesNation. Now, I still need to decide on some ethos(I'm thinking Fanatic Xenophiles and Militarists?), as well as some government functions.

I would also like for people to volunteer themselves for the following roles(I'll be renaming as possible);

Ruler: book Society Research Leader: Nemmerle Physics Research Leader: Nittany_Tiger Engineering Research Leader: Superfluous Curmudgeon

If you don't get a role, don't worry. I'll be able to recruit a bunch of leaders and governors from the get go and I can rename them to anything. To make it fun, I'm probably gonna be using a democratic government form, without interfering with elections. That way, we can see who the people of FilesNation really want to lead them ;)

Personally, I'll be taking the position of navy admiral. Because screw ruling.

book VIP Member

I'm a book!

48,335 XP

13th November 2002

15 Uploads

4,406 Posts

0 Threads

#2 2 years ago

RULER

MAKE FILESNATION GREAT AGAIN

Superfluous Curmudgeon VIP Member

AOE2 Addict

11,725 XP

22nd December 2007

0 Uploads

793 Posts

9 Threads

#3 2 years ago

AFAIK there's only one engineer/engineer in training here. So... Superfluous for engineering research leader?

Serio VIP Member

The Dane

149,846 XP

11th November 2006

3 Uploads

12,506 Posts

37 Threads

#4 2 years ago

"book"RULER

MAKE FILESNATION GREAT AGAIN[/quote]

Make FilesNation Orange Again.

[quote="Superfluous Curmudgeon "]AFAIK there's only one engineer/engineer in training here. So... Superfluous for engineering research leader?

Welcome to the cabinet of book!

c0mpliant VIP Member

50 XP

9th March 2003

0 Uploads

1,947 Posts

0 Threads

#5 2 years ago

We'll have to go through many many forum members! Lots of deaths of leaders in that game. RIP that scientist that gave me a 30% boost

book VIP Member

I'm a book!

48,335 XP

13th November 2002

15 Uploads

4,406 Posts

0 Threads

#6 2 years ago

FilesNation history should not be for sale!

Serio VIP Member

The Dane

149,846 XP

11th November 2006

3 Uploads

12,506 Posts

37 Threads

#7 2 years ago

"Lt. Comm Breslin"We'll have to go through many many forum members! Lots of deaths of leaders in that game. RIP that scientist that gave me a 30% boost[/quote] Thanks to advancement in cloning technology, we can revive(at least in name) anyone that perishes.

[quote="book"]FilesNation history should not be for sale!

Tough.

WE STILL NEED SOME RESEARCH LEADERS DARN IT!   

Nemmerle Forum Mod

Voice of joy and sunshine

298,291 XP

26th May 2003

0 Uploads

28,141 Posts

5 Threads

#8 2 years ago

I feel I should lead the research into the new society of this glorious nation. If a few of you should die along the way, that is a sacrifice you should be willing to let me make for the betterment of your fellows.

Serio VIP Member

The Dane

149,846 XP

11th November 2006

3 Uploads

12,506 Posts

37 Threads

#9 2 years ago

That leaves just physics.

Nemmerle Forum Mod

Voice of joy and sunshine

298,291 XP

26th May 2003

0 Uploads

28,141 Posts

5 Threads

#10 2 years ago

Perhaps we should convict elect Nittany in abstentia? Assuming of course no-one else wants a mad science conviction on their resume :p