13th July 2006
...to the Graphic Department’s newest forum! This place has been designed to provide the community with more outlets for graphical creativity. There are a couple of important things you need to know before you start using this forum, including rules and an introduction to some of the new activities. Please read the following carefully.
All the basic rules still apply here.
- No Spamming.
- No Warez/Piracy discussion (Eg downloading of Photoshop illegally, etc.)
- No pornographic material. This includes hentai and any kind of art revealing 'private parts'.
- Please do not backseat moderate use the report post button (Top right of a post). The moderating team is more then capable to dealing with any problem that might arise.
- Do not, under any circumstances, flame the work of other members. It WILL NOT be tolerated. Remember, there is such a thing as constructive criticism.
- Do not rip other people's work and post it as your own. This will result in a ban from the Forum.
[COLOR=Black]Contests and Games[/COLOR]
Graphic Battles: Small 1v1 competitions between members. If you wish to participate in these battles, contact a moderator and he or she will add your name to the roster.
Personal Contests: Users now have the ability to host their own contests for other members to participate in. Please provide a set of clear rules/instructions for your contest. Feel free to create awards for your contest. If you have a problem, or need the assistance of a moderator, feel free to contact the staff.
Signature of the Week: each week users may submit a signature that corresponds to the specific theme set for that week. The following week will be used for voting. Expansions: A few times a year, we’ll host competitions for larger/different forms or art. These will be designed to expand your experience in dealing with larger forms of art. Instructions and themes will be announced when the competitions are created!
The Secret Graphic: How familiar are you with the style and work of your comrades? Join in the fun and find out!
‘Shop It: A group game, designed to see where a bit of collaboration between graphically oriented minds will lead.
The Gradient: This thread is a place where you can submit your work for critique by other artists.