? 7 replies

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 12 years ago

I can't hit any target at that training where I got to throw flashbang inside first :s

You know what I mean?

I throw a flashbang in , move in and start to fire on the targets. Nothing happens :s I see that I hit them but I can't do anything more.:(

Reekris

Formerly Red Rebel

60,555 XP

26th January 2004

0 Uploads

5,413 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

I don't think you need the flash. I didn't. Just run in, and shoot. When you hit the target, it should turn around, or move. Once you hit all the targets, (or in some places after a certain time) they all turn around/move away, and you go to the red light, which shows the next door.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 12 years ago

I gess it was the Mount training.

And if I shoot on those targets (Plates in for of a enemy) they don't move :(

Is this somekind of a bug?

Tango Protocol

Master of my own domain

50 XP

18th July 2003

0 Uploads

8,283 Posts

0 Threads

#4 12 years ago

Yeah, that'd be the MOUNT training map. Be sure you have the latest update patch.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 12 years ago

You got the download link for the latest patch? Cause I find much different versions :s

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 12 years ago

Sounds like you are using v2.5 - those targets never moved (static target). Also there was a bug in being able to open 2nd door in order to proceed. Upgrade to v 2.6, totally different MOUT training course, much more phun :).

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#7 12 years ago

Thnx m8 :) Gonna try that

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#8 12 years ago
gottagripAlso there was a bug in being able to open 2nd door in order to proceed. Upgrade to v 2.6, totally different MOUT training course, much more phun :).

In retrospect, the error was not v2.5 but v2.4 where you could not open 2nd door to proceed. v2.5 fixed it. I spent many agonizing weeks attempting to get through MOUT in 2.4 before some moderator was gracious 'nuff to advise there was a bug and then several more weeks before 2.5 was released, whereupon I then finished Basic. My 1st run under 2.6 really pizzed me off - I used the M9 and passed, no smoke, no flash - what I was advised by the DI upon completion near tempted me to k him too. Since, I've learned that no matter what one achieves, he remains one ugly nasty sum beech. (But he's still better than the sum beech DI on the OC - he don't show hissef' for a gd good reason - he'd be top ROE'd Instructor of all time :mad: :moon: :lol: ) :cya: