Jeff is a mean boss

565,402 XP

28th July 2002

0 Uploads

53,121 Posts

1,330 Threads

#1 6 years ago
[SIZE="6"]It has begun[/SIZE]

The Grand Prize this year is a big one. You will get EVERY GAME ON STEAM.

Goodbye Money (and time)

If there is no image, Mikey broke something...

Red Menace

SCHOFIELD DID 4/30

415,758 XP

10th August 2004

0 Uploads

40,364 Posts

1 Threads

#2 6 years ago

Steam is so slow that I'm saving money on this sale already!

sigpic82523_3.gif</div></body></html>

Ensign Riles VIP Member

No! I'm Spamacus!

426,516 XP

17th June 2003

0 Uploads

39,479 Posts

1 Threads

#3 6 years ago

Arma 2 - Combined Operations is only $15. That's $12 fewer than Amazon. So tempted to pounce. I'm only hoping the Arma X edition comes down in the near future, though I'm counting on it.

Supa

People say I post too much

50 XP

1st April 2009

0 Uploads

1,368 Posts

0 Threads

#4 6 years ago

Haven't gotten anything. I'm not sure I actually will this year - Battlefield 3, The Old Republic and Skyrim. What else do I need? :X

Totes

Misanthrope

92,890 XP

7th January 2011

0 Uploads

8,664 Posts

0 Threads

#5 6 years ago

Maybe I'd be more interested if they'd actually make the menus navigable.

Nittany Tiger Forum Mod

*Shrug*

289,107 XP

15th September 2004

0 Uploads

27,136 Posts

0 Threads

#6 6 years ago

It's that time of year for PC gamers' bank accounts to run dry. So what has everyone bought so far?

Me?

-Chantelise

-Double Fine Pack (Costume Party and Psychonauts).

Kilobyte

What does the Fox say?

69,060 XP

23rd November 2002

0 Uploads

6,468 Posts

0 Threads

#7 6 years ago

I got Chantelise during the summer sale. Not quite what I expected, but not bad really. I need to find the time to actually play the game. I've been considering Recettar, but figured I would wait until I finish Chantelise first.

I bought X3, planning to avoid the holiday sales entirely. Then two hours before the game finishes downloading, X3 is marked down 50% off. Only an idiot would pay full price for something on steam, especially during the winter months.

Since the sale I've bought,

-Sonic Generations -Fable 3 DLC

I'm looking at Arkham City, but Arkham Asylum does not run optimally, and I'm worried that a GTA style open world Batman game would kill my GPU. "Can You Run It" says "definitely". My bank account is hurting, and I'm not going to be able to play all of the games I've got now anyway. Oh, Batman Arkham City is 50% off in the Steam Store today.

kow_ciller

Gettin' hardware chilly

50 XP

16th June 2004

0 Uploads

5,787 Posts

0 Threads

#8 6 years ago

Haven't bought anything yet, hoping that better games are in the following days.

Nittany Tiger Forum Mod

*Shrug*

289,107 XP

15th September 2004

0 Uploads

27,136 Posts

0 Threads

#9 6 years ago
Monster_user;5595314I got Chantelise during the summer sale. Not quite what I expected, but not bad really. I need to find the time to actually play the game. I've been considering Recettar, but figured I would wait until I finish Chantelise first.

I bought Recettear back in an earlier sale, but only due to a demo playthrough beforehand (in which I liked the game). I haven't touched the full version at all. I'll give it a go after I play through some other games.

EDIT: Gifted RAGE and C&C3 to a couple of people and bought RAGE myself. Done due to financial reasons (sorry, Steam).

Also, merged with Steam sale thread I overlooked.

BlitZ, The 57th

Fack, Fack you, Fack that

50 XP

20th April 2007

0 Uploads

3,236 Posts

0 Threads

#10 6 years ago

Damn, did anyone attempt to do the great gift pile event and got screwed over?

I thought it was 7 coals and you get to choose a game of choice on the list! I converted it and got Counter Strike: Source instead! Am willing to trade it for something else :(