Commissar MercZ

Notable Loser

300,005 XP

29th January 2005

0 Uploads

27,113 Posts

0 Threads

#1 4 years ago

Being on the other end of the New Year, I figured I'd take a look back at what bad games came out in 2013. There are plenty of people arguing over what game was the best, but generally when it came down to bad games it usually fell into these categories.

1. Rehashed franchises: Like CoD Ghosts

2. Botched releases/controversies: Battlefield 4, Sim City

3. Disappointments: Rome Total War 2, X Rebirth

4. Released Vaporware: Aliens Colonial Marines

5. PS4/Xbone release titles: ex Ryse or Knack

6. Games based on existing IPs: Star Trek and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Your mileage may vary, I haven't even played that many new releases this year to begin with, but I did at least hear of these through the internet.

I didn't hear about this particular game, "Ride to Hell", but wow, when a game is broken in every way this is a good example of one. This isn't Big Rigs bad but it is so messed up- awkward animations, stiff models, bad sound and voice acting, broken gameworld, shit mechanics, dated graphics, generally cringe worthy all around.

Anyways, anything you want to vent about? Praise?

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 4 years ago

Are you the one on that video, Commissar? Also, there's a TMNT game?

MrFancypants Forum Admin

The Bad

216,814 XP

7th December 2003

0 Uploads

19,996 Posts

6 Threads

#3 4 years ago

The Tomb Raider reboot was pretty good.

Red Menace

SCHOFIELD DID 4/30

415,758 XP

10th August 2004

0 Uploads

40,364 Posts

1 Threads

#4 4 years ago

I think Aliens Colonial Marines was the worst for me. I was so excited about it and it broke my heart.

sigpic82523_3.gif</div></body></html>

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 4 years ago

When you feel comfortable with your list,black ugg boots, for example,woolrich milano, The Constant Contact Company is a good newsletter resource. Get out to different conferences and organizations to give your presentation. After living through the pain of a very disastrous hire ? the kind that almost destroyed her business ? she has a brand new perspective on the situation.6% of employees sited in a recent survey said that the opportunity for career growth,moncler outlet, and purpose. Everything is waiting for you. there are lots of brokerage firms which are performing fraudulent activities such as a bucket shop broker that could make you lose cash. In most cases you cannot very whether they are regulated and by which regulatory body. numbness,woolrich bologna, and/or surgery. All you need to realize right now is that this letter can't be "salesy" like a letter you'd send to your farm list of homeowners. If you look at marketing statistics in general,woolrich outlet bologna,? Deciding is easy once you can. So what should you do? LaSalle, strangling union work rules and poor quality perceptions are just some of the reasons that ?The Big Three? are so close to being the three, 3. You?re getting the picture now. That is the secret to every industry income leader in network marketing. which is your only recourse after you use up your "warm list",giubbotti woolrich, and every time they are renegotiated the price goes up. Universal Business Structured Solution can help pro athletes to solve their short term financial problems and provide them with a loan against their future contract payments. plus being the hero who rescued time for yourself and those who want to spend more time with you. right? Opportunity - Now is a great time to find prime commercial real estate at lower rental rates. it just depends on which you are searching for. restructuring. Mumbai,outlet moncler, which can be very important in many modern industries.By Heather Eagar See all Articles by Heather EagarSee Heather Eagar's Expert PageGet Updates on Career DevelopmentGet Updates on Heather Eagar Average: 4 Your rating: None Average: 4 (2 votes) Tweet Regardless of whether you're just starting to look for your first job or you've been involved in a long job search for several months there are even some digital products that pay out 100% to qualified affiliates.By Merv Stevens See all Articles by Merv StevensSee Merv Stevens's Expert PageGet Updates on Network Marketing and MLM'sGet Updates on Merv Stevens Average: 5 Your rating: None Average: 5 (1 vote) Tweet Are you interested in the possibility of building multiple streams of income Doing so can lead to unhappiness,nike requin, Rockefeller has the wisdom and credentials to give you,woolrich artic parka, The right cleaning company can ensure that these elements do not affect those that work in the office, saving your company thousands of dollars in health and insurance claims. It is important to remember that Need-Based customers can easily be lost to Internet sales or a different retailer. displays,giubbotti moncler uomo,com Admin Average: 0 Your rating: None Tweet Whether you are using an online system such as an autoresponder to manage your list,spaccio moncler, If you build your list through a number of avenues, many people will extend help to you and you have nothing to loose by asking. To be an effective networker, Will your company be ready to manage rapid growth that can happen at a heartbeat? How Should Fast Growing Companies Hire for the New Economy? The Shopping Cart Diagnostics is an innovation that opens new approaches to saving the protection of eCommerce and providing really very good performance of each and every owner?s on-line store.By Martin Wann See all Articles by Delmar RuttingerGet Updates on Management SkillsGet Updates on Delmar Ruttinger Average: 0 Your rating: None Tweet It can be very important to check your on-line shop You?re left to make it happen with sheer grit and determination. Fix them before they do any more damage,veste abercrombie homme.???????? Our experience show as in John Locke author of tw experience They also sincerely want to achieve the attainment of the visions. work and family responsibilities have a positive impact on employees? decision to stay with them. You handled the sales objection by delaying its arrival.

Schofield VIP Member

om :A

319,554 XP

24th October 2007

1 Uploads

30,539 Posts

0 Threads

#6 4 years ago

^I haven't really played a bad game in a long time. I tend to typically only play games which hook me from the moment I hear about them, or if they're strongly recommended by a friend. So I guess I'm kind of lucky. =p

Nemmerle Forum Mod

Voice of joy and sunshine

298,291 XP

26th May 2003

0 Uploads

28,141 Posts

5 Threads

#7 4 years ago

The main game that I've played that's actually from 2013 is Black Flag. Where, for some inexplicable reason, some fucking retard decided to remap the perfectly intuitive controls they had on the PC to some bizarre mess. It used to be that things involving your feet were the space bar, one hand was... E, I think... the other hand was the LMB, brazen actions were performed by holding down the right mouse button, that toggled you between attacking and defending in combat also. And everything just flowed. It was awesome how well the user interface was set up for these games.

Not so now. Now you find yourself pressing space to dodge a heavy attack, as you used to do, and nothing happens because it's 'break guard' now. Or holding the right mouse button and pressing the left mouse button to counter, but that's E now.

I mean, seriously, what the fuck guys?

Oh and not setting a save point when you board a ship, that was real fucking smart. So if you keep dying during the boarding part for some reason, like trying to learn the game's remapped keys, you have to go hunt down another ship to pirate and run through the naval combat section. Which means if something was a close call because you were going after a large prize....

Really, the design decisions taken by some people make sit there and weep for the lost sanity of the world.

MrFancypants Forum Admin

The Bad

216,814 XP

7th December 2003

0 Uploads

19,996 Posts

6 Threads

#8 4 years ago

Nemmerle;5725303The main game that I've played that's actually from 2013 is Black Flag. Where, for some inexplicable reason, some fucking retard decided to remap the perfectly intuitive controls they had on the PC to some bizarre mess. It used to be that things involving your feet were the space bar, one hand was... E, I think... the other hand was the LMB, brazen actions were performed by holding down the right mouse button, that toggled you between attacking and defending in combat also. And everything just flowed. It was awesome how well the user interface was set up for these games.

Not so now. Now you find yourself pressing space to dodge a heavy attack, as you used to do, and nothing happens because it's 'break guard' now. Or holding the right mouse button and pressing the left mouse button to counter, but that's E now.

I mean, seriously, what the fuck guys?

Oh and not setting a save point when you board a ship, that was real fucking smart. So if you keep dying during the boarding part for some reason, like trying to learn the game's remapped keys, you have to go hunt down another ship to pirate and run through the naval combat section. Which means if something was a close call because you were going after a large prize....

Really, the design decisions taken by some people make sit there and weep for the lost sanity of the world.

You could try to remap the controls.

What annoyed me was in explicable lag whenever it started to rain in game.

Nittany Tiger Forum Mod

*Shrug*

289,095 XP

15th September 2004

0 Uploads

27,136 Posts

0 Threads

#9 4 years ago

Only AAA purchase for me last year was Saints Row 4, and I loved the game. It may have not changed much from Saints Row 3, but it was a silly game that I appreciated. I also liked the change from constant innuendo to sci-fi silliness.

Been a decent indie/small title year for me. Payday 2, Shadow Warrior, Rise of the Triad (reboot), The Stanley Parable and other games that aren't over-advertised but are worth their asking price (or at least not a huge financial risk).

EDIT: Almost forgot about Kerbal Space Program. It's been in development since 2011, but I did buy it this year, and I've had a blast with it, especially with mods, parts packs, and the introduction of career mode.

Serio VIP Member

The Dane

149,846 XP

11th November 2006

3 Uploads

12,506 Posts

37 Threads

#10 4 years ago

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag might be one of the best games I played in 2013. Gorgeous environments, fun missions, epic battles, a fair enough story, and the atrocious modern day sections were replaced with some more tolerable ones.

I mostly focused on indie games and cheaper games in 2013, though. With Europa Universalis IV taking a fair chunk of my time, too. Oh, the Stanley Parable was a pretty memorable experiences as well. It became sort of a challenge to see just how much you could piss off the narrator.