skipper

2nd bestMaster Donut Eater

50 XP

2nd May 2002

0 Uploads

448 Posts

0 Threads

#1 13 years ago

I was just wondering with Live only games such as Finalfanasy do you have to pay extra per month including your silver or gold xboxlive subscription. What i mean is like for the PC such games as StarTrek online is comeing out and to able to play it you have to pay a little fee say £10 extra a month is there any games like that for the 360 or is it just you buy the game and go right ahead and play and no further charges?

thanks for any help

Guns4Hire

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

22nd September 2002

0 Uploads

15,559 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

Most games are free to play so just check the specs on the box of the game you are looking at, it will tell you if its a pay to play type game.

-=[Ranek]=-

LOTRO Junkie.

18,195 XP

31st December 2005

0 Uploads

1,607 Posts

0 Threads

#3 13 years ago

the xobox360 has two types of xbox live the silver and the gold the gold you have to pay for and has alot more bonuses which i am not sure about but every xbox360 comes with silver.

Guns4Hire

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

22nd September 2002

0 Uploads

15,559 Posts

0 Threads

#4 13 years ago
MynaMeisAwthe xobox360 has two types of xbox live the silver and the gold the gold you have to pay for and has alot more bonuses which i am not sure about but every xbox360 comes with silver.

That is not what he means. read it again ;)

Nick1989

Finish the fight in 2007

50 XP

27th November 2005

0 Uploads

1,122 Posts

0 Threads

#5 13 years ago

It depends. You might, if the developer. But like the one dude said you get Silver membership for free. But as for paying to play games, theyre free, unless the Devs make you pay.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 13 years ago

What a great little scam by these poofbox companies, got yas a pisser when no other pc can play the game, my advise is avoid games where you have to pay an ongoing fee, discorage these blood sucking companies thinking thats the right way to go, ffs if they want you trapped on there system already with massive limitations they could at least have the respect to give you games without an added cost just to play online after you have payed for the game....... meh better yet piss the gayboxes off and stick to the pc......

-=[Ranek]=-

LOTRO Junkie.

18,195 XP

31st December 2005

0 Uploads

1,607 Posts

0 Threads

#7 13 years ago

Ahhh now i understand!...i think

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#8 13 years ago