7150M Nvidia, Powermizer, Video lag 0 replies

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 10 years ago

Ok, well I had a problem. It took me a while to find a solution since it seems that a lot of people have this problem with the Powermizer on the 7150M nvidia but not a lot is written on how to solve it. If you are a person who has a laptop with a 7150M Integrated Graphics Card and cannot watch .avi files or any files from ur PC without a lag or even play some older games without a lag the solution would be to slightly modify ur registry, so that the Powermizer option will allow the IGPU to work on 100% while plugged in to the AC. You have to go to start and in the search bar type in regedit and open the .exe file. The registry key is found here: \HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Contr ol\Video\{**unique to you for nvidia**}\0000\PerfLevelSrc (it is at the very bottom of a long list in the 0000 folder) Once u find it double click on it and change the value 3333 to 3322. Then restart ur computer and check whether it still lags. It worked for me and I hope it will work for you. When not plugged in, it will still conserve the battery by reducing the performance of the IGPU so no worries about that. P.S. I did not come up with the solution, I saw it here NVidia 7150M Vista 32 performance problems - nVision but it took ages for me to find it. I am just spreading the word on how to fix this problem Thanks