A Christmas DS Dilemma 12 replies

  • 1
  • 2

Please wait...

blurb23

I take what n0e says way too seriously

50 XP

28th November 2004

0 Uploads

3,007 Posts

0 Threads

#11 15 years ago

In my honest opinion, don't get a DS. Wait for the Revolution.

If you're willing to wait until at least after E3, then I'd say go for the Revolution. Developer's for the Rev say that they wouldn't be suprised if the Rev came out at the $150 mark, and if you've got enough for a DS, you've certainly got enough for a Rev. And the Rev will most certainly kick the DS's ass.




Locomotor

in spite of erosion

50 XP

13th May 2004

0 Uploads

3,490 Posts

0 Threads

#12 15 years ago

Also, apparently the DS will have a ton of connectivity with the Revo, so I'm looking forward to owning both.




Overwatch

Woot!

50 XP

6th June 2005

0 Uploads

1,189 Posts

0 Threads

#13 15 years ago

I'd say buy it now, at the price the DS is at now, it'd be worth it, when the sp comes, it'll have 1 feature for like an average of $100 per device, buy it NOW!




  • 1
  • 2