Ok, theres somethings i cant figure out how to do and if u would as to be so kind as to tell me how to do these things:
1. How do i make my ppl sleep? Sometimes they have a high wanting of sleep but i dont know how to make them do so.
2. How do i use a wonder? Ive built the building, but how do i use its power?
3. When i make disciple Builders,Farmers,Foresters (etc.) most of the time i dont see them doing there job at all, i just see them wondering the streets. Is this normal? And its even worse when they have a job inside a building, such as refinery, i assigned 9 ppl to it, and not 1 ever came in it and worked.
4. Is it possible to select more than 1 army flag at once? If so then how?
Thanks if u can help.
Im confused by all of thoose too
Can anyone help?
I haven't been able to get the game yet. I'm told to make people go to bed you change it to night. People will only sleep at night when it's dark :) Not everyone will sleep btw.
I'm not sure about the wonder, check your game manual?
Is there resources around for you people to collect or get? Doesn't the refinery need goods being taken to it so people inside can do stuff? Again, i'd check the manual and make sure you have resource structures near places which they use.
I've got no information on the 4th question.
I didn't make it!
4. You can link multiple flags together, pick up one flag with a left-click, move it over another unit flag, then HOLD the lef mouse button. Your hand will lower a bit, and it will cycle through options to Link or (if the platoons are of the same type) to Merge.
Link just makes one platoon follow another, it's a little finicky in some ways but it basically does the job. Merge is helpful to replenish platoons or just make them bigger, because the resulting platoon has the higher XP level of the two platoons.
IMO, you need to moderate the size of your platoons, send too many guys into a fight and they'll be inefficient and die by the boatload. Also, seems to cost more Ore per soldier when you make a bigger platoon, try it and see.