[5thSF]HuFlunDung[AA

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

4th August 2004

0 Uploads

1 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

The 5th Special Forces of the Allied Army is currently recruiting members for Battlefield Vietnam. We are a dedicated group that is looking to add mature, dedicated players to our ranks. We currently compete in the OGL 8v8 Conquest Ladder. If interested in joining a great clan with great people and looking to have some fun then look us up. We also play DOD.

The Allied Army is a clan of 71 members strong that has been around since 2002. Currently the clan fields divisions for Day of Defeat (5), Battlefield 1942 (1), and Battlefield Vietnam (1).

ACED

GF makes me horny

50 XP

23rd January 2006

0 Uploads

89 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

Hey, my player tag is SIL-EIGHTY. i play in your server all the time, and i noticed that you are looking for people. I've played both 1942 and BFV for about a year. in that time i have gained a great deal of skill. flying planes/helicopter is one of my strong points. im not much of a dog fighter put i can loose just about anyone. im good as a foot man as well. well any ways i would like to join, this will be my first clan to join, so i dont know how this works. i'm some clans on xbox live, but i dont know if its any diffrent. so please get back to me, my my aim is pimproshi ans my xfire is hachidrifter. thx :beer: <--thats cool!