Kraftstick [NL]

I want to be like Revenge

50 XP

2nd January 2003

0 Uploads

586 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

A stupid question from me: what is Madden 2003???

:smokin: :deal: The MCP list stands for Male Chauvenist Pig... Nice, isn't it?

Dutchman

Schizophrenic Psycho

50 XP

4th August 2002

0 Uploads

1,245 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

NFL, American Football

Try found somewhere a demo, don't know if there's one But I have the game now and it :rock::rock::rock: Really nice game!

Kraftstick [NL]

50 XP

2nd January 2003

0 Uploads

586 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

Okey I will see to get the demo. Thx!:rock:

Dutchman

Schizophrenic Psycho

50 XP

4th August 2002

0 Uploads

1,245 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

This is a demo from EA-site Don't know if it is only for online, but just see and find out...

Madden NFL 2003 demo

Kraftstick [NL]

50 XP

2nd January 2003

0 Uploads

586 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

Okey thx!!!!:rock:

Kraftstick [NL]

50 XP

2nd January 2003

0 Uploads

586 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

Originally posted by Dutchman This is a demo from EA-site Don't know if it is only for online, but just see and find out... Madden NFL 2003 demo

I dl the demo version of NFL and the game is good maybe I will try it to dl the fullversion from WinMx. The cheerleaders looking very nice in the game LoL:lol: :rock:

Dutchman

Schizophrenic Psycho

50 XP

4th August 2002

0 Uploads

1,245 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

hehehehe,

but they're boring, in the half time show they dance, but it's always the same dance, just from a different angle... And there isn't so much difference between Madden 2003 and Madden 2002. But that's just like EA is, always bring out a new game every year, but not much changes... But still it's a cool game.

And if you're now addicted to American Football, go to a match of the Amsterdam Admirals once... They play in the Amsterdam ArenA (hope you know where it is...) If you're interested, visit these sites: www.admirals.nl www.nfleurope.com

Too bad I can't find the new schedule yet on there, but my bro and some friends know it, I believe. If I'm correct they play their first home game the 2nd saturday in April, kickoff as usual at 7.00 pm

Kraftstick [NL]

50 XP

2nd January 2003

0 Uploads

586 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

LoL.

First when I play the pc-game NFL to know the rules a little bit then I understand the playing of American Football. And maybe I see it on television to know the game. It isn't so far I try to DL it it cost maybe a couple of days.:rock: :lol: :cya:

Finkle

Banned

50 XP

25th January 2003

0 Uploads

1 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

I was never looking forward to it. NFL 2K3 is much better!! Every Sega Sports game is better than any EA Sports games!;)

Kraftstick [NL]

50 XP

2nd January 2003

0 Uploads

586 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago

Maybe you are right but I have never played a Sega Sports game.

I played couple of years ago NHL games from EA and now a NFL game and the graphics looks nice:agreed:

You can download a demo: Madden NFL 2003 Demo and play it.

Cheers