Anyone play the WWE games? 3 replies

Please wait...

FileTrekker Über Admin

I'm spending a year dead for tax reasons.

269,304 XP

15th December 2002

85 Uploads

22,518 Posts

1,747 Threads

#1 2 years ago

If so, seriously, how the fuck do you even?

I can't get my head around how to play these properly. I always end up loosing even to easy AI. The reversal system I can't react fast enough to, and I can never remember how to do certain move types and things like that.

I'm not sure if it's just me but I really suck at these types of games, which is a shame cause I really want to enjoy them. :/

Danny King | Community Manager | GameFront.com

Zel/os

SPAAAAACE!!!

50 XP

20th July 2016

0 Uploads

14 Posts

0 Threads

#2 2 years ago

Are you playing the most recent one (2K16)? Honestly I feel like that game is broken, especially the submission wrestling, but honestly the best thing to do is just practice against the low level AI until you get used to it.

FileTrekker Über Admin

I'm spending a year dead for tax reasons.

269,304 XP

15th December 2002

85 Uploads

22,518 Posts

1,747 Threads

#3 2 years ago

I have to admit I literally can't get my head around the submission shit.

I've been practicing but as soon as I play against another person or play the story modes, I suck again, lol.

Danny King | Community Manager | GameFront.com

c0mpliant VIP Member

50 XP

9th March 2003

0 Uploads

1,947 Posts

0 Threads

#4 2 years ago

I got one WWE 2K15 and was extremely disappointed by the available mods and also exactly what you pointed out, the, in my mind, broken reversal system.I went through 3 different reversals with an AI once. I made a move, he reversed it, I reversed his move, then he reversed mine, then I reversed his next move, then he reversed mine. If I was watching a match like that I might find that interesting if it happened once, but the whole match was just reversals. 

I have a mate who buys them every year and he always tells me about new features in the next game to come out and I end up being exceptionally disappointed by effectively the same game since Raw Vs Smackdown

For the lulz, here is my character in his natural pose, inside and outside wrestling. VyY7TAC.jpg