Bs|Archaon

I would die without GF

50 XP

15th March 2006

0 Uploads

5,910 Posts

0 Threads

#11 11 years ago

It is kinda the point of GTA, after all....

Hellknight1993

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

11th May 2009

0 Uploads

4,137 Posts

0 Threads

#12 11 years ago

I see Foronza II's due out soon, should be awesome! The best driving game out on platforms!

Chocu1a

Feel my heat, Heavens on fire.

45,365 XP

3rd August 2005

0 Uploads

4,209 Posts

0 Threads

#13 11 years ago

If you are only 14 & don't like swearing, then you won't like Rainbow 6 Vegas. I personally found it to be insanely fun. Maybe Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2?

Fear-No-Evil

Pending Further Assignment

50 XP

9th May 2005

0 Uploads

750 Posts

0 Threads

#14 11 years ago

I'd go for one of the Call of Duty games, they are seriously amazing.

||G||

BF3

50 XP

5th October 2005

0 Uploads

1,171 Posts

0 Threads

#15 11 years ago

I hear shadowrun is pretty good...expecially online just came out...you can get it for PC aswell but Vista only

The-Bleh-Bleh

Hasselhoff is my hero

50 XP

12th December 2006

0 Uploads

6,189 Posts

0 Threads

#16 11 years ago

Gears of war is amazing. And I don't think you could go wrong with Halo 3.

SteVen

"World's Best Boss"

50 XP

14th August 2004

0 Uploads

3,254 Posts

0 Threads

#17 11 years ago

Im guessing if you want a FPS for 360 You'd want one thats already released...I'd say your options are COD 3... Played it...didn't like it at all. Probably because I played COD 1, COD:UO and COD2 all the way through and COD3 was a really big dissapointment to me since it was practically the same as COD2. Probably a good choice for you but not me though.. Gears of War...Literally can't put this thing down. Simply amazing game that delivers an experiance you've never had from any other game before it. Very intense and incredibly fun all the way to the end. Not to mention the amazing graphics. Ghost Recond Advanced blah blah... Its actually a pretty fun realistic shooter sim. You can sometimes get overwhelmed with all the commanding stuff though so if your used to that from other games I would reccomend this. Learning curve can be a bit steep though and can be frustrating at times. Shadowrun...Really just don't. The game is great when you first get it your like "Oh shit I can use magic and stuff this is awsome!" Then after you play about 5 rounds or so the game feels VERY boring. Gets repetitive VERY fast. I wouldn't reccomend this to anyone.... I could keep on going but really theres 1 victor. Gears of War. If you have a 360 then this is basically the "Must Have" game for it. Extremely fun the minute you pick-up and play.

GateCrusher420 VIP Member

What is this place?

71,308 XP

17th February 2007

0 Uploads

6,235 Posts

2 Threads

#18 11 years ago

Have COD3 beat it in less than 24 hours. Is deadrising worth it. I know its not a FPS but is it worth it? Us there a new Battleifield game coming out or a new Need for Speed game?

Fear-No-Evil

Pending Further Assignment

50 XP

9th May 2005

0 Uploads

750 Posts

0 Threads

#19 11 years ago

Oh crap, totally forgot. Bioshock. Number one on my list of games to get, that one. Unfortunately it comes out near the end of summer, don't know the exact date but it's some time in august.