Buy xbox 360 or no? 7 replies

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 11 years ago

Yo was just wondering if I should buy a xbox360 or not. I got some cash and I'm wondering if getting one would be a good idea, because if I'm going to spend it I wanna spend it on something good. So anyone think if this would be a good idea?

You guys would really help me out even more if you would explain why I should get one rather than saying yes or no. Also I heard there was a manufacturing problem or something about them overheating, is this fixed?

Thanks a ton! : )

Plebian

Shogun of Vae Victus!!! order.

50 XP

15th October 2007

0 Uploads

398 Posts

0 Threads

#2 11 years ago

Well, the 360 does have an array of very good games currently out, costs 1/2 of the ps3, has another array of good games coming out, and has the perfection of run n' gun, halo 3. I have had my 360 for two years, and have not had an obverheat problem yet. The wii, on the other hand, Has some very fun games, The revolutionary new motion controll, and lots of other cool things. unfortunately, I'll be damned if i can find one. The ps3 on the other hand, costs the most by far, has a small selection of games, and has super-de-duper-amazing-graphics-n-bluetooth-supertechnology.

Analysis

Nice....

50 XP

5th September 2007

0 Uploads

772 Posts

0 Threads

#3 11 years ago

360 great online games with pretty visuals. Wii has realistic controls and brilliant games. PS3 is expensive,great graphics but most of its games are rubbish. So get Wii first,then 360 and leave PS3 last.=p

Cyrix

Mr.Super

50 XP

2nd November 2007

0 Uploads

19 Posts

0 Threads

#4 11 years ago

You should get the 360 . . . It's the best choice out of every console.

Graphic are amazing, controllers are comfortable, Online play PWNS . . .

arcadeplayer987

Revenge was here.

50 XP

25th April 2007

0 Uploads

1,819 Posts

0 Threads

#5 11 years ago

Get the 360, you will not regret it

*The.Doctor

Trust me, I'm a Doctor

102,440 XP

25th November 2003

0 Uploads

9,964 Posts

0 Threads

#6 11 years ago
bobothetrashAlso I heard there was a manufacturing problem or something about them overheating, is this fixed?

Thats been fixed for a long time now. That was really only a problem with the release batch of 360's.

Get the 360, i have a 360 and love it, i would not even think about buying anything else now. The Wii is ok, but the graphics are a bit worse compared to the 360 or PS3. Forget the PS3, the graphics are virtually identical, and it does all the same stuff the 360 does, except cost a decent price. ;)

GateCrusher420 VIP Member

What is this place?

71,255 XP

17th February 2007

0 Uploads

6,233 Posts

1 Threads

#7 11 years ago

I'd go with a 360. I have one of the "first edition" 360s. I call it that considering I got it the day it came out. Its a great system, lots of games. Combine it with Xbox Live, Xbox Live Marketplace, the Xbox Live Scorecard, Xbox Live and Windows Live. Its just an awesome system. Get Halo 3 and you'd be perfect. Get COD4 to and you would have a complete package.

Sovereign002 VIP Member

Adeptus Moderatus We purge with chain and bolter

105,915 XP

22nd May 2005

0 Uploads

10,044 Posts

0 Threads

#8 11 years ago

The only disadvantage of a Ps3 is its price, if a Ps3 was just a bit cheaper I'd buy it. But as things are now, I'd have to agree and tell you to buy a 360.

sovereignwarhammer.jpg