Sadim-Al-Bouncer

shaken - not stirred

50 XP

9th June 2009

0 Uploads

8,262 Posts

0 Threads

#1 9 years ago

It's almost time for the annual E3 Expo. Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo, etc will be showing off some new stuff, so what do you think they're going to show us? I'm thinking a new PSP is probably going to announced. Probably some more info on the new CoD, Killzone 3, and this PSN+ thing too. Maybe even a trailer for Resistance 3? Also, I nearly shat bricks when I saw this: (for you Battlefront fans) =p

Spoiler: Show
swbf3gamespy.png There's already a Battlefront Online being developed by the makers of SOCOM; I'm not sure if this is it, or something else.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 9 years ago

I think they're supposed to announce Crysis 2 as well, I loved the first one. :p Oh, and The Old Republic :( I really wish they would have made KOTOR III instead, but oh well, it would probably just distract me from that thing called "real life".

gravy666

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

20th August 2007

0 Uploads

7,561 Posts

0 Threads

#3 9 years ago
Bruceleereborn;5327352I think they're supposed to announce Crysis 2 as well, I loved the first one. :p

Do you live under a rock? Crysis 2 was announced months ago. [COLOR=White]February, goddamnit.[/COLOR]

Spoiler: Show
pcgamer_crysis2_cover.jpg

I remember how there was an allegedly "leaked" "list" of E3 announcements, but there were just too many high-profile titles on that list that it was deemed fake.

Schofield VIP Member

om :A

319,570 XP

24th October 2007

1 Uploads

30,540 Posts

0 Threads

#4 9 years ago

They're still talking about Battlefront 3? Fuck, just cancel it or make it already. I'm thinking Sony will steal it, again... Because they have something to announce, not just another Halo....

Authuran

Queef Richards

50 XP

2nd October 2005

0 Uploads

4,671 Posts

0 Threads

#5 9 years ago

Microsoft:

Project Natal Halo um.. which one are they on now? Reach? Some other stupid game

Sony:

Playstation Move Killzone 3, LittleBigPlanet 2, numerous other big titles. Maybe even a new Jak and Daxter.

Nintendo:

Nintendo 3DS

Valve:

Portal 2 ARG Hopefully HL2E3

This is my guessing list.

Schofield VIP Member

om :A

319,570 XP

24th October 2007

1 Uploads

30,540 Posts

0 Threads

#6 9 years ago

If Valve announces L4D 3.... Growl... I'm kind of hoping Naughty Dog announces Uncharted 3, but I doubt it.

MikeWolfskin

Magnum Time!

50 XP

21st May 2010

0 Uploads

65 Posts

0 Threads

#7 9 years ago

Valve

Counter Stick 2? L4d3: If Valve announces L4D3 I'd be major happy! Don't think they will but I'd be happy no the less. Half Life 3? or HL2-EP3. Portal 2

Microsoft

Natel: Will prove if there copying Nintendo and there lame casual ideas or if there willing to take motion to serious core game games. I'll bet casual copy cat here but we shall see. Don't get me wrong the technology and concept are great but I'm sick of all this casual gamer only BS. Fable 3: In use with Natal Halo reach: Mass effect 3: Not likely Gear of War 3: Lots of showing off, no idea I'll care Gears of War 1 ruled, 2 sucked hard.

Nintendo

Nintendo 3DS Golden Sun DS: Will get ported to 3DS New Metriod No Zelda will be at E3 Mario Galxy milking it 3 Mario part 20 milking major time and a whole lot of casual games dumby games with lots of Wii are happy BS talk to put you to sleep.

Sony

Nothing I'll care about unless they show off a full out remake of Final Fantasy VII

PC Fall Out New Vegas Crysis

Dragonelf68

ಠ_ಠ

220,771 XP

24th September 2007

0 Uploads

19,359 Posts

0 Threads

#8 9 years ago

Did you seriously just say Microsoft owns Mass Effect? :facepalm:

I'm not sure who is going to come out on top. I'm thinking either Bioware/EA with ME 3, Another Dragon Age, or some other awesome game, or Bethesda/Obsiden with New Vegas.

There's also Valve with Portal 2.

kYuedqC.png

MikeWolfskin

Magnum Time!

50 XP

21st May 2010

0 Uploads

65 Posts

0 Threads

#9 9 years ago

Dragonelf68;5327550Did you seriously just say Microsoft owns Mass Effect? :facepalm:

I'm not sure who is going to come out on top. I'm thinking either Bioware/EA with ME 3, Another Dragon Age, or some other awesome game, or Bethesda/Obsiden with New Vegas.

There's also Valve with Portal 2.

I never wrote anything about Microsoft owning Mass Effect however they do have an exclusive deal to work with and place Mass Effect exclusively on Microsoft platforms. That means any Windows based system from Vista to Windows 7 and the Xbox 360 platforms. Begin the huge fan of Mass Effect that I am I was already very well aware that it was made by Bioware, who is now part of EA games. As I understand it the game still has exclusive rights to be on Microsoft only platforms to date. When I wrote the word Microsoft I meant only to list everything that would be on there platforms at there show. It is highly inlikly that Mass Effect will be show on the PS3 platform, not impossible, but not likly. There is no way hell it would ever go to a Nintendo platform however.

Dragonelf68

ಠ_ಠ

220,771 XP

24th September 2007

0 Uploads

19,359 Posts

0 Threads

#10 9 years ago

Ah. Okay. I see where I misunderstood you. To stay on topic, there's also the possibility that Activision is going to take the show with one of the new CoD games.

kYuedqC.png