Error 3 replies

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 11 years ago

i dl full 2.6 Version but when i try install i get Error ><"The archive is either in unknown format or damagedCannot open D:\AA\americasarmy260_aafiles.exe"

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 11 years ago

Help plz =/

GOD111

I Am Teh God

50 XP

1st July 2004

0 Uploads

6,967 Posts

0 Threads

#3 11 years ago

You don't have to bump the threads. When people who has the knowledge sees it, they will answer.

KeMiKaL

THE forum Mac user.

50 XP

2nd October 2006

0 Uploads

1,070 Posts

0 Threads

#4 11 years ago

Corrupt download

Download AA 2.7 or 2.5

--------------------------------------------------------------

[COLOR=yellow]Please attempt to download your America's Army 2.7 files from:[/COLOR]

http://americasarmy.filefront.com

[COLOR=orange]Search for the files yourself or simply use these links:[/COLOR]

> [COLOR=lime]Part 1[/COLOR] - Download Link > [COLOR=red]Part 2[/COLOR] - Download Link

[COLOR=red]--> [/COLOR]Make sure you choose the option 'Save file as' once you click the download link on the website.

[COLOR=yellow]--> [/COLOR]Check that the files you download are exactly these sizes:

> [COLOR=lime]Part 1[/COLOR] = 1,674, 364KB [COLOR=red](That's 1.6GB)[/COLOR] > [COLOR=red]Part 2[/COLOR] = 1, 603, 567KB [COLOR=red](That's 1.6GB)[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lime]--> [/COLOR]Start to follow MY guide once you have both parts!

OR

America's Army 2.5 = LINK CLICK ME!

Once downloaded >Right click the file - choose extract files to (USE WinRar!). > Make a new folder in Program Files called EXACTLY: America's Army > Extract files there > Find Setup.exe > Run Setup.exe > Delete ALL WinRar archives and applications left in 'America's Army' folder - apart from the folders! > Run pbsetup.exe found in America's Army\System\pb

Play :D