50 XP

20th November 2006

0 Uploads

17 Posts

0 Threads

#1 13 years ago
I hope I'm in the right place.
1st is: Helluv'a mod!!!:bows:
Civpedia text issues: Prophecy of Ragnarok - the word who repeats itself twice, search for the text "who who died" and you'll find it.
Religion status, Alignment and visual effect: When changing ones' faith the looks of ones' entire civ changes from the former state religion look to the current one. However, this is not the case when changing to 'no religion' status, your cities and terrain looks as what religion you used to worship and does not reset to neutral state [natural, one might say, since you should reset to the way Cassiels' cities looks like]. What's more is that the player alignment does not changes back to neutral or to the civ's basic alignment even if one has left the ways of the "ashen veil" or other evil creed[or good, for that matter]. Maybe you would like to make: 1. The necessary alignment attachment to creeds in order to fix this problem. 2. Simple menu which allow the player to control his alignment. 3. A buildable shrine or a rite for each alignment that can be built only in the capital [let's say that when you build it you're risking that cities with majorities that appose that alignment might become barbarian and start a war with you, if you do not manage to take them back in 10 turns or so, they will join the civ who ones their creeds' holy city unless, of course, it's the civ they departed from].
Personally, I would prefer the third option.
Building status: You probably meant it to be like that but I just wanted to say that the "ALTER OF LUONNOTAR" can be built by any civ, even after someone else built it, I guess it's the equivalent of the "Apollo program" but I don't really know so I thought it wouldn't hurt to just say it.
I'll post more if I'll find any.

tuxu

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

20th November 2006

0 Uploads

17 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

Tuxu Update: [May contain spoiler] For some reason the game CTD when the 4th rider comes, I seem to receive two overlapping messages one about the forth rider and one about the souls of the dead which burn in hate as one flame. On the right side of the screen I get red notification line about unit that are being created by "Mokkas cauldron". So, I crash to desktop when these things happens:

• MSG: The 4th rider comes.
  • MSG: The souls of the dead burns.
  • RedLine: Mokkas cauldron creates units.
P.S. I have both - Mokkas cauldron – and – Ragnarok – built in Jubilee[with Perpentach] where I found the Octopus Overlords and their related wonders. If this matters, I try to build all my wonders in Jubilee.

MrFancypants Forum Administrator

The Bad

218,318 XP

7th December 2003

0 Uploads

20,050 Posts

9 Threads

#3 13 years ago

Thanks for your efforts, but I don't think the person who created this mod is reading these forums. He's probably over at Civfanatics.com, a lot of modifications have threads there where you can post problems and suggestions.

tuxu

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

20th November 2006

0 Uploads

17 Posts

0 Threads

#4 13 years ago

Oh, man... I have to make another account?!?! No good did goes unpunished. :) If some one who read these post want to copy-paste my bug report into civ-fanatics I'll be greatful, 10x a head. Just do me a favor and put it as a quote with my name or something.