Andron Taps Forum Mod

Faktrl is Best Pony

261,593 XP

10th September 2007

4 Uploads

21,746 Posts

1,754 Threads

#1 1 year ago

We need to set up some kind of schedule so we can play together. 

I played Rocket League with Mikey tonight for the first time and I have now dropped out of school, quit my job, and cut all ties with friends, so we need to get this done :)

"I'd shush her zephyr." ~ Zephyr.

Superfluous Curmudgeon VIP Member

AOE2 Addict

11,741 XP

22nd December 2007

0 Uploads

794 Posts

9 Threads

#2 1 year ago

It's $20 at the moment. Maybe during the spring sale I'll pick it up (assuming it  goes on sale)?

Does anyone play Age of Empires 2 still? I've been playing it a lot since the newest expansion came out at the end of last year.

FileTrekker Über Admin

I'm spending a year dead for tax reasons.

269,305 XP

15th December 2002

87 Uploads

22,518 Posts

1,747 Threads

#3 1 year ago

"Adrian Ţepeş"We need to set up some kind of schedule so we can play together. 

I played Rocket League with Mikey tonight for the first time and I have now dropped out of school, quit my job, and cut all ties with friends, so we need to get this done :)

Welcome to the rest of your life.

There are Discord details on the community menu, we are often playing and everyone is welcome.

Danny King | Community Manager | GameFront.com

RadioactiveLobster Forum Admin

Jeff is a mean boss

565,402 XP

28th July 2002

0 Uploads

53,121 Posts

1,330 Threads

#4 1 year ago

ArmA III is $15 in the Humble Bundle and worth playing though it's a system hog.

I also play Killing Floor 2 but can never convince anyone to play it with me.

If there is no image, Mikey broke something...

Mikouen VIP Member

What?

145,651 XP

4th September 2005

4 Uploads

11,732 Posts

2 Threads

#5 1 year ago

Y'all could come to Los Santos and work for my import/export business. Thanks to a recent increase (read: gross excess) of staff turnover (read: fatalities).....

We're hiring! :vikki:

- Mikouen CEO, GDIAF Logistics

"RadioActiveLobster"I also play Killing Floor 2 but can never convince anyone to play it with me.

Well, might be worth asking if they own it first. (Seriously, I end up invited to every game of everything you people ever host that uses Steamworks MP and it's almost never something I own.)

I'd be up for a bit of ARMA2, which isn't saying much since I've played all of ten minutes of it.

Titan Quest is currently in a £13.99 THQ bundle on Steam, which also includes both Darksiders games, Frontlines, two Full Spectrum Warrior games, the two modern Red Faction games and some mountain bike crap.

I hear Titan Quest is rather multiplayable.

If someone can figure out how to host the bastard, I could pick up Zomboid, share the installer and we can do a Zombie Survival Twitch Stream Night Thing.

Alternately if we can get the numbers, and get over the fact that BYOND is a piece of shit, there's often hilarity to be had with Space Station 13. Although I'm really not kidding when I say "numbers", and emphatically not kidding when I say "BYOND is a piece of shit".

There's also Terraria, Starbound, and/or other Terraria clones if you want to watch Sheep and FT put on such a display that Darwin Award winners would feel sorry for them.

I don't know how, and I don't know why, but this is totally Sheep's fault.