subzeromind

The End Justifies the Means

50 XP

4th July 2004

0 Uploads

19 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

This post is for two things 1. To vent. 2. To try and get some help with this problem before I throw my pc out the window. :mad: I have a Chaintech geforce fx 5900xt video card working alongside an audigy es and a 2.8e p4 with 512mb of ram. This should be more than enough to tackle battlefield vietnam. The issue at hand is that I can barely run the game it's either extremely choppy or slow and the pixels polygons and rendering freak out causing this weird effect that covers the screen with lines. To me it appears that it is the drivers but I am not sure. I have installed the nvidia drivers that came with battlefield, direct x9.0b and the drivers that came with the video card. I don't know if I have screwed up the hardware installation or what but I need some help and I would greatly appreciate some help.

subzeromind

The End Justifies the Means

50 XP

4th July 2004

0 Uploads

19 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

I fixed the issue it was the intel chipset drivers. I upgraded and it works perfect now.

Ensign Riles VIP Member

No! I'm Spamacus!

426,515 XP

17th June 2003

0 Uploads

39,479 Posts

1 Threads

#3 14 years ago

That's odd. I never saw this thread before here. It belongs in the Battlefield Vietnam forums, not America's Army. :confused:

I think there is a rogue moderator who decided to have some fun... ;)