Here is how you get rid of that annoying announcer during domination who states each sector when it is taken over.
- Go to your sounds settings folder
- Mine is "C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter\Data\sound"
- Open Settings.xml with any of your favourite text editing programs (wordpad or notepad)
- Search for "system_mp_sound.xml" and delete that line. It should be the first search option that comes up and above the line of tank_speech_sound.xml.
- Save and you are ready to go.
Or just turn voice quotes off.... in sound options...
well take the file put it in a RAR and EMail it to me or my staff and we will post it on the site
Ok I sent the email to you along with the attachment. I forgot to send the file the first email so the second one contains the RAR.
ok when i get home ill do it.
I forgot to add in the readme to replace the settings.xml in the rar into the sound settings folder.
ok well get the files all in order read me and toss them into a RAR and re send to me.
CRC earror in the read man Fox re send the read me and ill get her up