RadioactiveLobster Forum Admin

Jeff is a mean boss

565,400 XP

28th July 2002

0 Uploads

53,121 Posts

1,330 Threads

#1 2 years ago

So that game you set down to play for half an hour and suddenly your fired from your job and have a beard down to your waist is getting a new one in October.

Civilization VI Announced

If there is no image, Mikey broke something...

NeoRanger

The Curse of Snake

50 XP

29th August 2004

0 Uploads

180 Posts

0 Threads

#2 2 years ago

Looks pretty. I'm not particularly well-versed in the Civ series (I used to play Civ 2 way back before the stroke that made me crap at the game), but I do think somewhere between Civ4 and Civ5 there exists a perfect Civ. I hope we get it.

Serio VIP Member

The Dane

149,931 XP

11th November 2006

3 Uploads

12,511 Posts

38 Threads

#3 2 years ago

Skimming the article, watching the trailer, I have to say I'm wary at best. I'm not entirely sure I like their decision to go with the toony styled graphics. One thing I've always enjoyed about Civ was the feeling of being a board general, looking at a tactical representation of your civilisation. With this new style, it seems... more like a boardgame player.

I'll reserve judgement until more is shown, but they'll have to put out some really good stuff with all the competition going on.

Superfluous Curmudgeon VIP Member

AOE2 Addict

11,741 XP

22nd December 2007

0 Uploads

794 Posts

9 Threads

#4 2 years ago

I haven't played Civ 5 yet. I've got to get my act together.

Strazdas

Fresh Meat

50 XP

7th May 2016

0 Uploads

38 Posts

0 Threads

#5 2 years ago

After 5 years it sounds about right time. Though a lot of red bells from the way it looks in the screenshots to some mechanics they described. Will see how it turns out i guess.

Serio VIP Member

The Dane

149,931 XP

11th November 2006

3 Uploads

12,511 Posts

38 Threads

#6 2 years ago

Quill has released a video on Civ 6 of an early build:

Kinda digging the new art style. Lots of stuff being carried over from Civ 5's expansions, it seems.

Chribolski VIP Member

No chance, you metal bastard

214 XP

17th August 2010

0 Uploads

1,258 Posts

2 Threads

#7 2 years ago

FN Civ Game when?

MCFC OK!

Mikey Über Admin

Caffiene Fuelled Ravings of an undiagnosed Sociopath.

45,853 XP

13th June 2008

1 Uploads

3,877 Posts

217 Threads

#8 2 years ago
"Chribolski"FN Civ Game when?

http://filesnation.com/topic/view/rts-day-evening-organising-thread-880218/

Mikey - GameFront.com - Lead Developer

mengmeimei

50 XP

31st May 2016

0 Uploads

3 Posts

0 Threads

#9 2 years ago

You have to test it on some Fifa 17 Coins sample consumers to see if it works. These may be, in the simplest form, some of your co-workers. Tape the finished artwork to a distant wall, and then have the guinea pig walk toward the wall and tell you when they can see it clearly and what it means (try as best as you can to replicate the distance and size that the billboard will be seen). Be sure to use color artwork, so you donsport;t cheat with the simple, high-contrast black and white version. A winning piece of art will have good visibility at a distance so far that most of the copy is illegible game; yet just the headline grabs the viewersport;s attention and makes them want to read the balance of the ad.Power your level up is quite a problem which is bothering every player. We are here to save your valuable time and enable you to enjoy Fifa Coins more challenging adventures in the game.

Serio VIP Member

The Dane

149,931 XP

11th November 2006

3 Uploads

12,511 Posts

38 Threads

#10 2 years ago

New video from E3. The art style is kinda growing on me now.