Halo Reach Most Anticipated Game of 2010 70 replies

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 8 years ago

Aussie Trailer Here: YouTube - Xbox - Halo Reach anticipated - This September

What do you guys reckon?

In the interest of full disclosure, I am getting the word out on behalf of Xbox Australia.

Antilles VIP Member

The Imaginative

114,272 XP

17th July 2006

0 Uploads

9,726 Posts

1 Threads

#2 8 years ago

Same Commercial every Xbox.ca/.eu/.au/.com / whatever has gotten, just with an Aussie Ranking.. anyways...

Id have to say, it might be, but Im thinking its most likely referring to console games only.

Garruscopy.png

BlitZ, The 57th

Fack, Fack you, Fack that

50 XP

20th April 2007

0 Uploads

3,236 Posts

0 Threads

#3 8 years ago

Sigh, up til today I don't get why Bungie wants Halo to remain console only.... FPSes have so much potential on PCs.

Thank the maker for modding tools, at least I can use that and laugh at the faces of console only game fans, who get to play some good games which remain console only.

Granyaski VIP Member

High as a kite

107 XP

29th May 2008

0 Uploads

11,881 Posts

1 Threads

#4 8 years ago

Well I've been anticipating it all year...so yeah I think it is. the beta was the most successful beta ever released and got over 2000 years of game play from each account time added up.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 8 years ago

Ever since they announced it out on E3 and then the hype they have been making, it is going to be great. I have always been a Halo fan over stupid COD for a number of reasons and am happy they finally are coming out with another game to keep me hooked forever.

Me and a few friends will probably be skipping classes playing this game for hours on hours.

Granyaski VIP Member

High as a kite

107 XP

29th May 2008

0 Uploads

11,881 Posts

1 Threads

#6 8 years ago

JamesD31;5387331Ever since they announced it out on E3 and then the hype they have been making, it is going to be great. I have always been a Halo fan over stupid COD for a number of reasons and am happy they finally are coming out with another game to keep me hooked forever.

Me and a few friends will probably be skipping classes playing this game for hours on hours.

lol I already did when the beta came out. We just pretended that all had the dentsit or something stupid.

Plus I'd remove those ads in your sig before a moderator sees:)

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#7 8 years ago

But I own that website =D so is it still considered an 'advertisement." Hell, I can put in a plain image with a link to if if they would prefer - admin if it is really wrong just send me a PM and i'll change it.

Anyways, yeah just everything is going to change, and the new forge thing looks so badass!

*The.Doctor

Trust me, I'm a Doctor

102,440 XP

25th November 2003

0 Uploads

9,964 Posts

0 Threads

#8 8 years ago

I can honestly say i haven't thought about Halo Reach once. I'm waiting for Medal of Honor, Deus Ex 3, Dead Space 2, and Dragon Age 2. I know some of those are going to be 2011, but they are the ones i'm excited about.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#9 8 years ago

Haha I would dislike half your games list. Though, I just love Bungie in general, especially all of their commercial and high quality stuff. I wish they would just make a series or a movie out of Halo and make me happy forever haha.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#10 8 years ago

Theres a deal at newegg where if you pre order it you can get $10 off. Not sure if anyone knows of it.