Halo Reach Most Anticipated Game of 2010 70 replies

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#51 8 years ago

Fair enough, I myself also prefer games that put a large focus on the story, the character development, and the interaction with other characters, however, I also, occasionally, like to buy games to play with my friends. All my friends are buying Halo: Reach, I have bought the previous Halo titles and thoroughly enjoyed them, so I will be buying Reach on Tuesday.

Arguing the quality of a game from an objective point of view isn't quite possible, some people like Halo, some don't, at the end of the day, it doesn't matter, because we all know Bungie is making bank, as they did with all their past titles.

Granyaski VIP Member

High as a kite

107 XP

29th May 2008

0 Uploads

11,881 Posts

1 Threads

#52 8 years ago

[QUOTE=Killer Kyle;5394010]I'm getting tired of shooters being too MP-focused. This help turned CoD from a serious SP-driven game into a joke (albeit a fun one)./QUOTE] Whats wrong with MP?

It's the internet 'age' now really. I remember playing games on my PS2 happily just single player or even me vs my mate. But due to the internet gaming craze it no longer interests me.

Serio VIP Member

The Dane

149,954 XP

11th November 2006

3 Uploads

12,512 Posts

38 Threads

#53 8 years ago

For me it's the other way around. Prior to becoming a gamer myself, I used to sit and watch other people playing Halo or SOCOM online. I thought "Damn, this looks great!" and it was great fun for the first few years. Now I'm more interested in the single player, because of the online communities quickly getting filled with hardcore idiots and E-Sports fanatics. I would rather play on a server with a cheater than a server with either of those two.

Granyaski VIP Member

High as a kite

107 XP

29th May 2008

0 Uploads

11,881 Posts

1 Threads

#54 8 years ago
Serio;5394114For me it's the other way around. Prior to becoming a gamer myself, I used to sit and watch other people playing Halo or SOCOM online. I thought "Damn, this looks great!" and it was great fun for the first few years. Now I'm more interested in the single player, because of the online communities quickly getting filled with hardcore idiots and E-Sports fanatics. I would rather play on a server with a cheater than a server with either of those two.

I just ignore all the idiots out there who think they are great.

My sisters friends(12 year olds...) go on and on and on about COD etc and I've only met them twice for about 7 seconds each time. Yeah everyone hates the twelve year olds and the fucking annoying people but theres no need to stop playing the game for it.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#55 8 years ago
Serio;5394114For me it's the other way around. Prior to becoming a gamer myself, I used to sit and watch other people playing Halo or SOCOM online. I thought "Damn, this looks great!" and it was great fun for the first few years. Now I'm more interested in the single player, because of the online communities quickly getting filled with hardcore idiots and E-Sports fanatics. I would rather play on a server with a cheater than a server with either of those two.

I know what you mean, and it takes the fun out of playing if you don't have at least one friend to play with, but if you do have that, they gave you the mute button for a VERY good reason. :nodding:

Granyaski VIP Member

High as a kite

107 XP

29th May 2008

0 Uploads

11,881 Posts

1 Threads

#56 8 years ago

OH MY GOD IT'S OUT

I must have it.

superwierdo024

Addicted to GF

50 XP

2nd April 2010

0 Uploads

302 Posts

0 Threads

#57 8 years ago

Really the game is out already?

i must have one too...^^

gravy666

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

20th August 2007

0 Uploads

7,561 Posts

0 Threads

#58 8 years ago

Multiplayer is more addicting than ever before. There's also Versus Firefight! But Campaign matchmaking is currently disabled to prevent the story being spoiled to newcomers. Theater mode's recent history is a bit sketchy; just today I found files for games that I played yesterday that didn't show up in the history. Hologram is surprisingly useful--I almost got hijacked a couple of times because people hid amongst their holograms. Clever bastards. Going to play Campaign tonight now that my Spartan looks appropriately badass. I only wish there would be more multiplayer maps, because the multiplayer front, specifically Invasion, feels a bit lacking so far--but Bungie's Forgeworld maps and the rumors of map and armor DLC are enough to keep me interested for the time being.

I like it.

Granyaski VIP Member

High as a kite

107 XP

29th May 2008

0 Uploads

11,881 Posts

1 Threads

#59 8 years ago

Hologram is so kickass on SWAT or snipers.

*The.Doctor

Trust me, I'm a Doctor

102,440 XP

25th November 2003

0 Uploads

9,964 Posts

0 Threads

#60 8 years ago

So i played a few hours of Reach multi and some co-op campaign at my friends house last night. I have to say, it is more fun that Halo 3, and the hologram and active camo kick ass in multi, but it just didn't make me want to go out and buy it. I was honestly expecting the graphics to look a little better than Halo 3 but they didn't. The new weapons and powers/items are nice, but that's about it. Maybe if the price ever comes down i'll pick it up.