help 2 replies

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 12 years ago

Hey guys

Wondering you could help me. My pc supasses all the system requirements for playing B&W2 and all of the drivers are upto date, yet when i play the game the creatures lack fur there is no grass and other such details. what could it be?

Could you please help me

thanks

Xan

PsychoRipper

Foamy is my Lord and Master

50 XP

7th May 2006

0 Uploads

39 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

ok.. what gfx card do u have...r u sure it supasses the recomended or the minimum.. theres a website that escapes me right now.. it scans your comp and says if u meet the minimum and the recomended..there is a file called graphics.something.. open that in note pad and find ur gfx card.. if its in there... but if you change the setting higher or lower always have the original somewhere safe.. also if you fry anything because of this.. this is a warning u will put more stress on ur gfx card and posibly ur processor...so overheating is a posiblity.. me? i take both sides off my case... and have my box fan blowing on my motherboard.. still gets hot tho.. 30C processor 52C gfx..really hot...

Edit: i found it.. http://www.srtest.com/referrer/srtest that site has all the major new and upcoming games... it is a link that all gamers should book mark

PsychoRipper

Foamy is my Lord and Master

50 XP

7th May 2006

0 Uploads

39 Posts

0 Threads

#3 12 years ago

scence i need to wait everytime i edit.. ill post again the place where the graphics CONFIG file is C:\Program Files\Lionhead Studios\Black & White 2\Data. open it with notepad.. find ur gfx card.. and remeber 3 0 3 is the highest setting and 1 2 1 is the lowest.. change the numbers around if you like.. i did.. but overheating is the result..u r forwarned..but if u have a good cooling system dont worry.