Help!!! 6 replies

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 11 years ago

Hi, I'm a student doing my dissertation on MMOs and the internet. if you've got a few minutes could you please fill in my questionnaire... you would be doing me a HUGE favour!!! Just follow this link: http://www.liv.ac.uk/Psychology/staff/jcruickshank.html and click on the MMO bit at the bottom, or email me at [EMAIL="ps0u416f@liv.ac.uk"]ps0u416f@liv.ac.uk[/EMAIL] and I'll send you one. Thank you!!!!

Tango Protocol

Master of my own domain

50 XP

18th July 2003

0 Uploads

8,283 Posts

0 Threads

#2 11 years ago

I will never understand why so many people coincidentally have surveys and questionaires that need to filled out for some kind of college thesis or something.

It's a little fishy.

Mikouen VIP Member

What?

145,650 XP

4th September 2005

4 Uploads

11,732 Posts

2 Threads

#3 11 years ago

Not fishy at all. This is how teachers get their resources on "trendy" topics so that their students don't get bored in class.

Let's face it, modern students are more likely to listen to a seminar on the psychological effects of World of Warcraft than a lecture on behavioural tendencies or pattern recognition. :clueless:

I don't know how, and I don't know why, but this is totally Sheep's fault.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 11 years ago

I am actually a student, not a teacher, so the info is not for me to teach to other people. It's just for my dissertation, which we can choose to do on anything, and I just happened to do it on MMOs. The reason I think there are a lot of questionnaires about is because it's a relatively new topic to become of interest, and so there's a lot of interest in it at the moment. So if you want to contirbute to some original research in this area, please help by filling in my questionnaire!!!

DarkstuareZ

KRS ONE - Promise Land

50 XP

29th January 2004

0 Uploads

1,469 Posts

0 Threads

#5 11 years ago

Can't you just post it in this thread?

JohnQPublic84

Not going to class for this

50 XP

1st February 2007

0 Uploads

286 Posts

0 Threads

#6 11 years ago

I'm actually a psych student too, and the first thing that popped into my head was "Wow, I wonder how I can find out the results of this." It's a trendy research subject now... and if you have to write a 75 page paper, wouldn't you like it to be on something you have an interest in?

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#7 11 years ago

It's a bit long for me to post here, but if you email me I can send you one. If anyone is interested in the results, I am sending feedback once the study is completed to everyone who fills it in.... Thank you to everyone who has completed it so far. Please keep filling it in, I really appreciate everyone's help!!!!