Help 5 replies

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 10 years ago

I know I sound like a noob but here goes, I'm stuck in Half Life 2 Episode 1. I'm near the end of the chapter lowlife, I just need to find the power box for the elevator. te problem is, my computer sucks so the flashlight does nothing. So I end up running around in circles in total darkness. I need help finding the powerbox, I want to beat episode 1 before episode 2 comes out!

Badha1rday

Nature's best screw up.

132,255 XP

27th July 2005

0 Uploads

12,663 Posts

0 Threads

#2 10 years ago

Ur flashlight doesn't work? Explain that to me.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 10 years ago

okay, my computer sucks graphic wise for Half Life 2 example: some things are invisible if you stand far away enough like you can see through certain objects another thing to suffer (besides the frame rate when too many things are on the screen at once) is the flashlight, if I turn it on, no flashlight! nothing will happen, which pisses me off because I think that this computer I use was made in 2005, 1 year after Half Life 2, which means it should be able to run it

BlackSilver65

hardcore gamer

50 XP

8th July 2005

0 Uploads

149 Posts

0 Threads

#4 10 years ago

I'd suggest turning up the brightness to like an extreme level or something so you can see just to get though that part, try to find a command that removes lighting?

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 10 years ago

I tried the brightness thing, doesn't really work

BlackSilver65

hardcore gamer

50 XP

8th July 2005

0 Uploads

149 Posts

0 Threads

#6 10 years ago

Email valve or something and tell them your problem, ask if they have a console command for turning off lighting, yah know?